chapter 6

Naruto propped his feet on his dest, his new look surprising the other students. He wore black shinobi sandals, grey pants, a red tank top, and a grey goodie with the Uzumaki symbol on the back.

"Hello Naru-kun, I like your new look." Hinata sat down next to him with a blush that went completely unnoticed to the oblivious blond.

He grinned happily. "Thanks, Hina-chan, so we are done holding back our full power right?"

She nodded. "The bet is off today, my progress will be reported to my father and he will have me fight someone in the clan, probably Hanabi-chan since I've been unable to best her in a spar."

"Yeah... only because you don't wanna hurt her. You hold back to protect her but please remember that your fight will could get rid of the caged bird seal forever, and I'd really rather Arashi-nii not be a slave...but no pressure though." He chuckled at her expeession. "Relax Hina-chan. You'll do great, I believe in you."

"If you two love birds are done talking I'd like to begin the exams." Iruka told the students, iritatedly. "Alright class, for the written exam I-" (skipping the test bc I'm lazy and have to work in a couple hours lol)

"Congratulations to this year's Rookies of the Year, Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke did better on the written test and was able to do substitution without handseals. Naruto was able to perform the shadow clone jutsu, a jonin rank jutsu. Congratulations to the kunoichi of the year, Hinata Hyuuga."

Naruto high fived Hinata and grinned. "We did good." Naruto tied his headband around his head, Hinata put hers around her neck.

They stood and waved at Iruka before shunshining out of the room.

Sasuke's eyes widened. That used to be Shisue's favorite jutsu! I need to learn it!

Naruto and Hinata appeared outside the Hyuuga estate, next to Arashi who'd been waiting. "Nice of you two to finally show up. Ready Hinata-chan?"

Hinata nodded. "Let's go win a bet."
_____________________________

Hiashi stood in a dojo surrounded by several elders, Noone showed any emotion as Arashi Uzumaki, Naruto Uzumaki, and Hinata Hyuuga walked into the room. "Hinata Hyuuga today you will be fighting for the future of the caged bird seal. Your opponent will be Neji Hyuuga, who has not been told about the bet and will be killed on the spot if he doesn't give his all. Do you accept?"

She nodded in determination. "I do, Father." Then she removed her wrist and ankle bands. Then handed them to Arashi. "Thank you for all your help, Arashi-sensei."

"No prob, kiddo. Now go show them why I'm a proud sensei!"

She nodded and stepped into the ring, another elder opened the door, allowing Neji to step through.

Neji saw her and glared. "Hinata-sama, are you sure you wish to fight me? It is very unwise and I cannot be held responsible for the injuries you will recieve. Fate has already decreed me the winner, to save yourself the pain and shame of defeat I suggest you forfeit now."

Arashi chuckled. "Jeez brat, do you practice that in the mirror?

"Combatants may begin."

Neji shot forward hoping to surprise Hinata with a palm strike, but hit nothing but air as she seemingly vanished. "Neji-niisan, you should activate your byakugan."

Neji turned around to see Hinata in a gentle fist stance, with her own byakugan activated. "Very well, Hinata-sama..." He sneered at the word sama and activated his byakugan.

Hinata was calm, thanks to the resistance seals she was much faster and stronger than she looked. Her byakugan then focused and she was suddenly able to see the chakra points in Neji's body.

Neji lowered his palm to the ground. "You are within my divination. Eight trigrams!"

Hinata's eyes widened as she adjusted her stance, channeling chakra to her fingers. Electricity poured from her fingertips.

"S-She added elemental hakra to jyuuken?!?!" Hiashi exclaimed.

Neji thought it was just for show and charged. "Eight trigrams: two palm, four palm, eight palm, sixteen palm, thirty-two plam, sixty-four pa- AGGHH!" Neji's arms went numb, twitching with electricity.

Hinata had met him strike for strike, easily. Allowing the lightning chakra to shoot into Neji, from her fingers.

Neji looked down at his body. "You closed twenty-nine of my chakra points..."

Hinata then gave a stiff palm to his gut, sending him from the ring and the electricity arcing from her palm to his gut was stronger than from her finger tips.

"Owwwwwww....." Neji whined. "F-fuck fate...."

Naruto snickered at that comment from Neji.

"Looks like I win the bet, Hiashi-dono. Bring the branch members to me one by one tomorrow and I'll strip their seals. I'll start with Neji right now." He hefted the boy up like he didn't weigh anything.

He left the room followed by Naruto. "See you, Hina-chan."