Time skip 3 years

Naruto stood crouched in front of Kaiza with Hinata and Shikamaru.

Over the past three years, Kaiza had molded them into much stronger shinobi.

Shikamaru wore black pants with a green band going down the leg, dark shinobi sandals, a green shirt, and white unbuttoned shirt with the Nara symbol on the back. His hair was shorter and he had the beginnings of facial hair.

Shikamaru yanked a hand back and a long tentacle made of pure shadow wrapped around Kaiza's ankle and threw him into the air, then the shadows condensed in Shikamaru's hands in the form of a massive spear and he jumped towards Kaiza.

Kaiza spun in mid air and slapped the shadow away and let Shikamaru's momentum carry him into his spinning kick that threw the teen into the ground, though the impact was absorbed as his shadows took the hits. He had learned to give substance to his shadows for all manner of techniques.

Hinata took advantage of the opening Shikamaru had left.

She wore blue pants that ended at her shins, dark blue shinobi sandals, a white jacket unzipped halfway in the front to show off a black t-shirt and a modest view of her ample cleavage. On her back was a white and purple quiver holding arrows and there were seals on the quiver that replaced arrows she used from a storage seal. The bow in her left hand was white like bone and very ornate with intricate designs.

She got in close, firing off arrows rapidly in close quarters at his tenketsu, and using her byakugan and gentle fist training to dance out of the way of the blows.

Then she leaped back, pulled an arrow with a blue tip and shot it at Kaiza, when Kaiza stepped away the arrow turned into a huge jagged piece of ice that attached Kaiza to the ground.

Then Naruto rushed in like a bullet, sword still in its sheath but hand on the hilt.

He wore a long red scarf tat flowed behind him. Black pants with a slight red tint, black sandals, a dark breast plate with a long sleeved orange shirt underneath. He had arm bracers with square metal pieces covered in seals. He had a katana strapped to his side that Kaiza himself had taught him to use, just as his own father had taught him, and the trench knife in his other hand.

Naruto drew his sword so fast it looked like he just appeared with the sword in mid swing, but Kaiza blocked with a kunai, and took a swift stab from the trench knife.

Kaiza flipped, shattering the ice holding him and throwing his body over Naruto's and kicking him in the back, completely shattering his rib cage and spine and sending him flying.

Hinata cursed and drew two arrows, one tipped white and one orange, then released them, causing a massive explosion and shockwave of fire and wind chakra.

Shikamaru dropped his shadows over his body, clinging tightly to him like a powerful exoskeleton, and a helmet like a black skull formed over his face. Then he blasted forward, stabbing the spear into the ground and using it like a pole vault to throw himself into the air and his spear stretched until it was nearly thirty feet long and stabbed Kaiza through his right leg. Then he let go of the spear and it changed shape to wrap around Kaiza's body and bonded his arms to his sides.

Kaiza laughed heartily, "Very good! Try this!" With a quick flex of his chakra he opened the first, second, and third gates and obliterated the shadows holding him.

He stood there, glowing green power rolling off him in waves, but Naruto stepped forward, having fully regenerated. His eyes were now yellow with red markings around them. "Since I couldn't move, I figured why not go into Sage mode, and show my sensei a thing or two?"

He sheathed his sword, then fell into his infamous fighting style, the raging tempest. "Hinata, Shika." That's all he had to say. They nodded, now that the gates were opened and Naruto was in Sage mode this was a fight above there level, but they could still provide support.

Naruto and Kaiza short towards each other, too fast for the eye to see and slammed into each other with such force that shockwaves exploded all around the training field.

Naruto cursed and spun under Kaiza's kick and did the one thing he knew he wasn't supposed to do. He threw a quick jab into Kaiza's crotch.

______________________

Anko day up in bed, sheets barely covering her perfectly sculpted body and sneezed. "Huh... that's weird, I don't get sick..."

________________________

Kaiza fell to the ground, hands on his crotch in pain, tears in the eldest Uzumaki's eyes. "You little shit..." his voice was like he'd turned into a ten year old little girl.

Then he regenerated and sat up, "Alright, you guys aren't bad. Go meet up with Kurenai, tell I said you're ready for an A to S-rank mission."