advanced element

(I had this typed up and ready but when I tried posting it got deleted-_-... guess I gotta retype)

Naruto leaped back, dodging blast of fire that flew from Arashi's sword, then channeled chakra to his feet and blasted himself up the stadium wall.

"Time for my secret weapon..." Naruto reached backwards and the top of a leather water screen was blown off. Water flowed out and surrounded Naruto's left hand. Then it froze into ice easily, strangely not cold to Naruto.

Impossible... no way he progressed so quickly in a month he could do that... Arashi cursed, his transformation was eating up chakra but he had enough to last for a few minutes.

Naruto grinned wider, remembering how he'd gotten the gift.
______a week ago________________

Naruto had been training with Arashi Uzumaki when two individuals dropped by his house.

Arashi looked at them curiously. "Zabuza? What are you doing here?"

"I came here to join the village. I can't go back to mist and the leaf has always been kinder than the other villages. Your hokage said if I could convince you, I could stay. So I-"

Zabuza was interrupted by Naruto and Haku talking loudly.

"Shut up brats!" He yelled angrily.

Naruto smiled sheepishly. "Sorry bout that, Haku. You wanna train? I could do with learning something from you."

Haku nodded. They spared for thirty minutes before Haku tapped out. "You've got some control over wind, it's incredible."

"Thanks, that ice is bad ass, too. So how'd you get mixed up with Zabuza?" Naruto asked, plopping down next to Haku.

"When I was younger, I lived in the Hidden Mist with my parents. They were going through the bloodline purges, killing anyone with a bloodline. My mother and I possess the Yuki clan ability to easily combine wind and water to create ice and control it in either state. As a kid, I didn't understand how it wasn't a gift and so I played with my abilities.

My father saw me using them by mistake, it was only an bit of floating water but father became angry. He tried to kill me..." Haku wiped tears from his eyes. "He managed to stab mother with a knife, but something in me snapped. My power fully manifested, freezing water in the air and pushing it out. Giant ice spikes destroyed the house and I was left all alone.

The bloodline purges ended a year later but people still hated me, treating me like I was going to snap and start killing people." Naruto put a hand on Haku's shoulder.

It was a few more moments before Naruto spoke. "You're exactly like me. If Arashi hadn't pulled me out of my loneliness I don't know where I'd be." He stood and pulled out his trench knife. "Lets do something so Arashi will know I trust you." In a flash he brought the blade across his left palm, pulling chakra away from the wound so it'd heal slower.

Haku did the same and they shook hands. "From this point on, we're blood brothers." Naruto told him, smiling brightly.

Haku nodded. "Brothers... I've only ever had Zabuza-sama."

"Now you've got me...and I-... I don't feel so good..."

Turned out that Naruto didn't have pure regeneration. He could adapt other bloodlines into his own if they were compatible with his body.
________________________________

Naruto sent a barrage of ice spike projectiles that Arashi promptly melted with his blue flames. "Don't know where you got that power, and I don't care! I'm going to kill you, and then I'm going to kill Kaiza!"

Arashi flashed forward, appearing in front of Naruto.

Naruto reacted on pure instinct, blocking the sword swipe with his trench knife. The force caused the wall to crack at Naruto's feet but he survived.

Naruto pushed chakra from his feet for a split second, launching himself from the wall like a bullet.

He slammed his shoulder into Arashi, trying to end the fight, but Arashi hurled him towards the ground.

At the last second Naruto flipped and landed on his hands and feet, then used shunshin to dodge a blast of fire that turned parts of the ground to glass.

Arashi had Naruto on the run and he knew it. His speed and strength out classes him and his blue flames halt regeneration.

Naruto gathered the water to float above his palm. Then it began rotating.
____________stands____________

Jiraiya stood in shock. "Rasengan! And from the looks of it it'll be an elemental type..."
_______________________________

Naruto hadn't quite gotten this right yet and his control was failing, so. With a flex of his chakra he summoned two shadow clones that began powering and focusing on controlling the new technique. "Water and wind style, Rasen-Tempest!!!" The jutsu had a middle made of violently spinning water and an outside of powerful wind chakra. It was three times the size of a normal rasengan and gave off so much power that it kicked up a wave of dust that shocked many in the stands.

(Hope no one is mad about the extra power up, or how long the fight is. I would've posted sooner but my phone is finally cooperating)