Arashi Uzumaki 2!!!

Naruto was moving faster than he'd ever moved. His pupils fully dilated, taking in as much information as his brain would allow.

His opponent moved so fast that each time Naruto blocked it wasn't due to him seeing his opponent, it was him sensing the larger opponent.

Naruto's shirt was shredded and each cut in his clothes had blood and unblemished skin beneath. His breathing was ragged and adrenaline courses through his veins, making his hands shake.

His trench knife on his right hand created sparks with each deflection and block.

Arashi Uzumaki flowed like a rushing river with his slashes acting like spinning currents. His katana was glowing with red heat from fire chakra, incentive to actually dodge or block because of the pain it caused.

While Naruto fought the older Uzumaki, trying to increase his speed and battle instincts, he had two thousand clones working on things from dagger stance moves to wind release.

He would be ready.

Just then Naruto leaped over a particularly low swing, firing his trench knife into Arashi's shoulder and then throwing his weight downward.

Arashi was forced to release his katana as he stumbled forward with the knife sticking from his shoulder.

Naruto had seized the katana and charged at the oldest Uzumaki.

Arashi smirked and ripped the trench knife from his shoulder and used it to deflect Naruto's sword swipe, then punched the back of Naruto's bicep.

Pain shit up from Naruto's bicep but it didn't stop him as he transitioned into a spinning kick.

Arashi ducked under the kick and grabbed his ankle, then hurled him with a bit o f excessive force. The young blonde flew parallel to the ground for two dozen yards before he twisted in the air and brought Arashi's sword down, hoping to stop himself.

He miscalculated.

The sword stuck into the ground but he was moving too fast to actually stop, so the sword stayed while Naruto went for a painful tumble directly into the wall of the Uzumaki training yard.

When Naruto opened his eyes he saw Arashi's katana just inches from his face. "Dammit... I'm never gonna actually beat you, am I?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Either way you should be proud. Not many can say that they stabbed a Kage level shinobi." Arashi said smiling.

Naruto scoffed. "You let literally everyone stab you, it's like you really like being stabbed."

Arashi grinned at that. "True, but the maneuver was surprising and I wanted to see if you'd capitalize, which you did. Quite nicely too, though next time keep your weapon so that you have both. I'm not a weapons expert in all areas but I know swords, daggers, and bows intimately."

He tossed Naruto the trench knife. "Dispell half your clones, take a soldier pill and we will fight again."

They did that every day until preliminaries.

_______Preliminary Time!______

Naruto looked confident as he strolled into the arena. He wore black boots, grey pants, and a red tshirt with a very Uzumaki symbol on back. He had his trench knife spinning around his fingers with ease and a look in his eyes that screamed he was ready for this fight.

The cloud ninja named Arashi looked at him with contempt until his teammate punched his shoulder. "Kira is watching, man. Besides, you fight him first. Once it's done...will you please consider what I asked you?"

Arashi scoffed as all participants except Naruto and he were escorted to the stands.

Naruto settled into his stance, almost like a boxer stance except the hand closest to Arashi was open and his right hand held his knife.

Arashi didn't move, but his left eye began to glow with blue light. "You die here Uzumaki. Then your 'Father' dies as well."
____________________________

Hinata activated her byakugan and nearly dropped her drink in shock. This other Arashi had nearly as much chakra as the older Arashi! And...

The byakugan sees with the only colors coming from chakra. This new Arashi had near an identical face to the elder Arashi!

"Arashi-sensei..." she whispered, she knew the truth. They were somehow related, but how was he with cloud, why did he hate Naruto?

"You see it now, huh?" Shikamaru asked from his spot next to her. "This is more or less a fight between step brothers. Naruto told us how Arashi-sensei used to be called Kaiza and he took the name Arashi when his wife and son were murdered, to honor the son he never got to raise."

Hinata looked closely at Arashi. He had dozens of trinkets with seals etched into them, giving him a veritable arsenal. Plus there was the blue flame he had already shown he could use. Please be safe, Naru-kun...