Kaiza

"What if I could give you a chance to talk to your son?" Kaiza yelled as he dodged Minato's shadow clone shuriken jutsu.

Minatos eyes widened. "I- I could see my son?"

Kaiza nodded, he was far enough from the snake Sannin that he wouldn't be heard. "During the beginning of the fight I created a single shadow clone. Being an Uzumaki, I had figured out how to crack the seal that's controlling you only moments after looking at it. This fight hasn't been to beat you. It's been to keep you from noticing my clone."

Then a copy of Kaiza blurred forward, speed amplified by the sixth gate, and slammed a seal painted on Kaiza's hand onto Minato's back, sending him forward roughly.

Minato rolled when he hit the ground and jumped to a fighting stance, then lowered his arms. "I.... I feel like a puppet whose strings have been cut." Then he turned towards Orochimaru. "It's time we cut the head off a snake."

Kaiza nodded, the seventh gate opening instantly, making the air pressure kicking up a cloud of dust. "Gimme a marked kunai. I want you to take him out."

Minato nodded, then crouched as Kaiza got ready to throw the kunai.
________________________________

Orochimaru sneered at his sensei. He had his Kusangi pointed toward him and it was glowing.

Sarutobi was breathing heavily but still able to fight.

"Your old age is costing you, sensei. Perhaps you-" it was so fast he never saw it coming Sarutobi saw the faintest flicker before Orochimaru's upper body exploded to the side, ground into vapor and chunks.

Minato stood a few feet passed him with his arm stretched out and random burns on his clothes. I just hit the speed of light...

Sarutobi smiled wearily as Minato helped him to his feet. "It's good to see you, Hiruzen."

"You too, Minato-kun..." he wiped the tears from his eyes and chuckled. "So that's what he meant. Where are the first and second hokages?"

Kaiza butt in. "Well, once I destroyed their bodies they were sealed by my hidden shadow clone, and since Orochimaru is dead they're likely headed back to other world."

"Why isn't Minato leaving then?"

"My own seal. I cut the chakra feed to the parts of Orochimaru's seal that kept him under control and flipped the command to myself so the snake couldn't release him." Kaiza said. "I'll give you another hour, the body inside you is getting too low on chakra."

Sarutobi paused. Not only did he beat Minato, he did so without killing the body inside and beat two other Kage. I know they were held back but...

Kaiza smirked. "I know what you're thinking old man but it's because they way they attacked was easy enough for my body to repair, I'm in my prime, and I've got nearly a hundred years experience. Also I'm an Uzumaki bad ass."

Minato nodded. "He shrugged off my rasengan pretty easy."

"Actually you shattered my ribs, they just healed quickly. The fight is far from over though. Enemy ninja are still all over the village and Naruto is facing off against the Ichibi." Kaiza picked up one of Minato's kunai and hurled it clear across the village towards Naruto's fight. Then he nodded at Minato.

Minato smiled slightly. "Thank you." Then there was a flash of light and he was gone.