Invasion part 1

Naruto had just reached the stands when he felt it.

His eyelids became heavy and his mind fogged. Shit, Genjutsu!

He had expended the chakra that normally fluctuated and kept him safe from such genjutsus.

Naruto flexed his chakra and his mind cleared instantly, but people in the stands were all going to sleep.

Then Naruto saw Garra release his inner demon. A giant sand construct that had a racoon like face and strange markings.

Kit, be careful. My youngest brother isn't the kindest of us bijuu.

Naruto grinned as his eyesight sharpened and he could suddenly see chakra.

Kurama, looking through Naruto's eyes, was confused. How is he seeing chakra? That should be impossible...

Naruto began sprinting towards Garra, red chakra strengthening his body. Finally! Kill SOMETHING!

Naruto grinned wickedly as he kicked off the ground towards the Ichibi.
_________________________________

"I should've killed you long ago, Orochimaru."

"Kukuku... Sarutobi-sensei, you should know you can't beat me. I'm the strongest of the Sannin." Orochimaru smirked, then pointed his Kusangi blade at the third Hokage.

Then Sarutobi chuckled. "You shouldn't have made the invasion so obvious, Orochimaru."

"What are you spouting on about now, Sarutobi?" Orochimaru sneered.

Then Sarutobi pulled a scroll from his back and unfurled it, then slammed his palm on it. "Summoning Jutsu!"

A poof of smoke exploded from the scroll and a voice rang through. "Bout time, old man."

Kaiza Uzumaki, formally known as Arashi the Whirlpool God (Uzukami), stood next to Sarutobi. Kaiza smirked at Orochimaru. "Naruto told me you were interested in meeting me, how bout I see if I can change your mind?"

Orochimaru cursed. If I were alone, is be in trouble... luckily. "Summoning jutsu! Reanimation!"

Sarutobi attempted to charge forward but Kaiza stopped him. "Let him do it, I've got this."

Sarutobi looked at Kaiza's confident smirk and nodded. Then summoned the monkey king, who turned into a staff.

Three coffins with the numbers 1, 2, and 4 all appeared in front of Orochimaru and the doors fell off. Inside were the first, second, and fourth hokages.

Orochimaru pulled a set of three kunai with a paper and fuinjutsu on the handles.

In that moment Kaiza glimpsed the intricate seals. Levels four and five constriction, subjugation, and limiter seals weaved together in such a way that they are efficient...if a bit unorthodox. Shouldn't be too hard to crack.

Kaiza's grin widened as Orochimaru put the seals inside the bodies of the three dead Kage. "Sarutobi, you take on the snake. I'll take on the three kage."

Sarutobi gripped his shoulder. "Are you sure? Even if it were just the first two Kage it'd be nearly impossible... with Minato Namikaze... you'll be hard pressed to even land a blow."

Kaiza smirked and turned a red eye back towards Sarutobi. "Don't blink, old man."

Orochimaru waved an arm. "Kill them both."
_________________________________

Naruto sprinted up the sand demon's arm, dodging tendrils of sand. Then the sand at Naruto's feet blasted towards him, but Naruto flipped backwards and then used his water container to make and ice pillar to propel him through the air.

The sand rose up behind Naruto and tried to take him from behind, but he saw it's chakra from his periphereal approaching and dodged.

It's as i thought, he is awakening a doujutsu as well. From the looks of it, a mutated version of the Hyuuga girl's eyes.

Kurama smiled. From inside Naruto. My host just became more interesting...

______________________________

Kaiza had obliterated both the first and second hokage with a destructive fire jutsu.

Now he fought the fastest shinobi to ever exist. His power was limited but his speed was still unreal. Minato hurled a handful of shurikens and kunai that Kaiza  dodged his way through. Only for Minato to appear in a flicker and stabbed him in the gut.

Shit, he's fast...no... he's not just fast, he's teleporting.

Kaiza tried to grab Minato but the blonde vanished again and appeared next to the kunai he'd thrown, then created a rasengan.

"As expected of Naruto's father." Kaiza grinned, seeing recognition dawn on Minato's features.

Minato charged forward, rearing back his rasengan. "I can't stop myself from attacking you, but I hope you will tell me about my son."

Kaiza spun, sweeping his leg low and taking out Minato's legs. "I adopted him a few years back. He's strong, honest, and a good kid. I might have saved him from the villagers, but he saved me too."

Minato smiled sadly as he rolled to his feet and pushed his rasengan forward, catching Kaiza in the chest and hurling him back and almost into the purple wall of energy containing them. "I had wanted him to be seen as a hero, but from reading your facial expressions when you talked about his past... He wasn't, was he?"

Kaiza shook his head as he stood, his cracked ribs mending in seconds. "He was seen as the ninetails itself."

"I'm glad you saved him, then... I'm sorry I have to kill you." Minato told the Uzumaki.