Naruto v Arashi

"Begin!"

Naruto sprinted forward, going for a swipe with his knife.

"Pathetic." Arashi sidestepped easily and brought his sword out to decapitate the blonde.

Naruto saw it coming though, and grinned. With a flex of his powerful muscles he was gone, barely an after image.

Naruto appeared a few down feet away, pulling a single shuriken, charging it with wind chakra to vastly increase its cutting ability and hurled it at Arashi.

Arashi was no slouch though, constantly fighting someone with swift release did that to you.

Arashi spun and stuck the tip of his katana through the finger hole of the shuriken and sent it right back at our blonde hero.

"Shit!" Naruto ducked, nearly being killed by his own projectile.

"Judgement." Arashi used shunshin to get directly in front of him, bringing his sword down and releasing a huge amount of blue fire from it.

The fire destroyed the area Naruto had just been in.

"Wow, sure glad that was a shadowclone." Naruto said nonchalantly from the treeline.

Arashi cursed. "You weren't half this good a month ago, what happened?"

Naruto smirked. "Now, that would be telling wouldn't it?"

Arashi flipped his sword to reverse grip and re absorbed his flames. "Fine, have it your way."

Naruto was ready when the blue eyed Arashi charged. He'd been fighting someone even stronger and faster for the past two weeks.

Naruto blocked an overhead strike and had to brace with his other arm against the surprising strength Arashi had.

Arashi grinned. "The gods even want me to kill you, you know. My blue flames are got enough that it's hard for the regeneration bloodline to keep up. You won't heal like you're supposed to and my bloodline comes with a transformation."

Naruto grinned. Then reached into his coat.

He had a leather satchel of water strapped behind him. His hand hovered over the cork and it was blasted off and the water inside shot out.

The water hovered around Naruto's left hand and began to grow slowly as Naruto began pulling humidity from the air to make more water. "My second element, surprising huh?"

Arashi glared. "A bit of water won't save you from me."

Instead of responding the water around Naruto's hand changed shaped and froze solid in the time span of a second. It turned into a cutlass made of ice.

Arashi cursed. Impossible... That's the bloodline of the Yuki clan... unless... maybe his affinity for water and wind are so in time that he can replicate the effect. Sort of like my blue fire being a combination of fire and lightning.

"Lets get wild!" Naruto exclaimed, blasting forward.

Arashi was hard pressed to block every strike from Naruto's trench knife and ice sword.

The sword suddenly melted and surged forward faster than Arashi could react and froze around his right hand and Katana. The momentum threw him off balance but he managed to catch himself and release a blast of blue flame to keep Naruto at bay.

Naruto jumped back going through handseals and breathing in.

A beam of high pressured water blasted from his mouth and Arashi had to move use shunshin to avoid being cut to pieces by the wind and water chakra. The water easily cut into the ground and succeeded in soaking the ground.

Naruto was setting up advantages.

Arashi, in a fit of rage, released blue fire from his frozen palm and freed his hand from the ice. Then he began thinking. This guy is stronger than I thought. If he'd use fire or lightning jutsu my ring could absorb it but as it stands I can't absorb anything with physical substance. He went from not even a third of my strength to matching me evenly in the month we had off... It's time i released my full strength.

Arashi pulled the chakra he'd stored from the sword in his hand. It was a sword carves from the chakra of the two tails, giving it demonic power and influence.

The power filled Arashi and changed him physically. His ears elongated and he grew a black tail made from chakra. His muscles were strengthened beyond normal and he grew fangs.

Naruto beckoned to the water on the ground with his mind. The water rose and floated over to him, becoming a sphere of water above his head. "My newest and strongest jutsu! TEMPTEST RASENGAN!!!"

Naruto placed his hand on the sphere of water that was roughly the size of a person. Then used his rasengan training to tighten the water sphere into a spinning ball with the power of a hurricane in his palm.

Arashi's sword became invaded in blue flames, the heat from him turning water to steam.

The two charged and met in the middle.

Naruto pushed his jutsu forward, hoping to knock Arashi put with one hit.

Arashi forced a blast of blue fire from his sword that slammed into Naruto's temptest rasengan.

The blast made Naruto stop running and dig his feet into the ground.

Then Naruto's chakra faltered. Maintaining that level of chakra was hard on him already, doing it with two different elements was more than a little taxing. 

Naruto's jutsu exploded, covering the ground in a frozen splash-like explosion and hurling Naruto backwards unconscious.

Arashi went to charge forward, to end Naruto's life.

"Winner by knockout: Arashi!"

Those words stopped Arashi as he cursed. Next time I WILL kill you...

(<---you guys don't hate me for letting Naruto lose lol, hope you like my idea for a second element/unique power---->)