Five

How could he just let a complete stranger stay in his apartment while he runs off? Louis asked himself as he wandered around the apartment

It was a one bedroom with one bathroom and a large living room that had the kitchen not too far. There were no paintings or any form of decorations on the walls just light bulbs. The tv in the living room was covered in a layer of dust and the fridge had barely anything to eat.

Louis couldn't help but find himself into Harry's bedroom. He knew it was nosey of him but he was really just curious.

There were no pictures on the night table, merely a black digital alarm clock and an empty glass beside the lamp. The sheets were messy on the bed as if someone fought in them, causing him to only begin to imagine his sex life.

Louis knew Harry was attractive. He was absolutely gorgeous but his attitude just annoyed him at times. He didn't even know if he was Gay or Bi. But all he knew was that Harry brought home men and women.

His fingers danced over the chest at the foot of his bed, feeling slightly inquisitive when he saw a shiny metal lock keeping it closed. Only weird people have locked chests, He noted, weird people and murderers.

He winced as he caught a glimpse of his reflection in the mirror across from him; his face looked absolutely ruined. He had a dark black eye that made his blues look icy and his bottom lip was busted from their moment in the alley.

He hadn't even done anything wrong that caused him to get angry. He wasn't flirting with the men for tips, he was just minding his own business. It confused Louis as to why he was behaving that way but Liam has been that way for a while in their relationship. He was just to afraid to leave.

He took a seat on the chest with a sigh, his elbows going to rest on his knees as his hands tangled into his feathery fringe. His eyes stung like he wanted to cry and his throat felt raw but no tears wanted to fall.

He wished he could just stay on that chest forever and not have to get up for anything life threw at him but the sound of the front door unlocking caused him to bolt forward and hurry into the living room.

He awkwardly stood waiting for Harry in front of the door, jumping at the sound of the door opening to reveal the relaxed man. Harry felt much better after he got his hands on a small blonde woman.

"Were you standing there the whole time?" His deep voice rang, his eyes scanning him from head to toe as he held his hands behind his back. He let out a deep breath when he saw the smaller man nod.

Harry walked past Louis to get into his bathroom since his contacts were bothering the fuck out of his eyes. He knew he would either have to tell him not to panic or just wear sunglasses until its night time but he just decided with the first one because who wears sunglasses inside?

"Louis, i'm going to need to tell you my house rules while you're staying with me." Harry called from his bathroom, wanting to wait after he told him the simple rules before coming out.

"Okay?" Louis hesitantly said, standing opposite of the door.

"You will not say anything about my eyes." Harry started, causing the blue eyed man to furrow his eyebrows. "There will be no questions as to where i go at night, and there's a chest in my room that you will never touch. Understood?"

"Understood." Louis softly replied, gasping when the door opened to reveal a completely different Harry. His crimson eyes twinkled from the bathroom light and the makeup that covered his circles was removed. "H-Harry?"

"Do not ask me." He snapped, brushing past him to go towards the kitchen. He sighed because he knew he would have to stay in and make something for dinner because he wasn't alone, "Do you like Chinese?"

"Yeah," Louis answered, taking a seat on the stool underneath the counter in the kitchen. He wanted so badly to ask Harry about his eyes and why he looked practically dead like he was from a scary movie but it was one of the house rules. "I-I have to get my clothes and stuff."

"Tonight you can just borrow my clothes."

"But you're so big."

Harry smirked at the comment, trying to keep his dirty thoughts to himself. "You'll be fine." He hummed, grabbing at the house phone on the counter beside him before calling the Chinese restaurant
down the block and ordering for the two.

"So." Louis hummed as the two sat in silence. "Got any alcohol?" He raised his eyebrows and pulled on a smile even though it was painful towards his busted lip.

"Of course." Harry chuckled, opening the fridge and bending down to pull out a cold bottle of whiskey.

>>

"G-Goodnight, Harry." Louis giggled as he stumbled towards the couch in the living room, taking a seat in the middle. He was partially blind from already taking out his contacts and his vision was impaired from the numerous drinks he had.

"No, i'm sleeping on the couch." Harry replied, slurring a few words so he sounded at least a bit drunk. "You sleep in the bed."

"B-But its your apartment." Louis tiredly said, rubbing at his eyes only to wince when he remembered his sore black eye.

"You're my guest." Harry breathed, "Just sleep in the damn bed."

"Can you sleep with me?"

The question caused the curly haired man to give Louis an inquisitive look. He hasn't actually slept in the same bed with someone since he was young. He had the right mind to just say no and begin setting up the couch-bed but the look in the man's eyes made his heart feel weird.

"Sure." He sighed, making his way into his room before stripping out of his clothes since he liked to sleep in only his briefs. He slid under the unmade sheets onto his side, waiting for the smaller lad to stumble in.

"You know," Louis yawned as he reached at the hem of his shirt to tug it over his head and drop it into a pile on the floor. His hands sloppily undid his belt and yanked off skinny jeans, causing Harry's eyes to widen at the sight of his thighs.

His thighs and bum usually attracted the red eyed man but what was on his thighs made him worried. Scattered on his tan skin were numerous scars and cuts that looked days old.

If i were actually drunk i would ask, Harry mentally noted. He bit his tongue as the boy crawled into bed beside him with a lazily smile.

"You aren't a bad guy." He finished, crawling under the sheets to lay on his stomach as his hands buried themselves under the pillow. "Goodnight." He purred, cuddling into the pillow because he wasn't used to the soft feeling on his head.

"Goodnight." Harry mumbled, his tongue still between his teeth as he fought back the urge to mention his self-inflicted wounds.