Fifty Nine

"Quit moving!" Harry shouted as he placed kisses on Louis' neck while his hands held the man's above his head

"Quit moving!" Harry shouted as he placed kisses on Louis' neck while his hands held the man's above his head. He had him pinned to the bed with his body pressed against his as he tickled him to a point where he was screaming.

"I cant breathe!" Louis laughed, shuffling underneath him desperately to get away from his kisses that were placed on his very ticklish neck. "Harold!"

"Hm?" He hummed, biting at his jaw line playfully which only made it worse for the blue eyed man.

"Stop this madness!" He bellowed, locking his legs behind his back to keep him trapped as he attempted to tickle him under his arms. He groaned when he remembered that he wasn't ticklish, "Dammit!"

Harry was feeling much better after the visit to the doctor a week ago. He was taking medication for his depression and slight anger issues which surprised him how they were working. It took a few days to kick in but he was feeling better than before.

He stopped to give him a moment, looking down with an adoring smile on his face as he gazed at the man who was looking up at him with a smile so wide that his eyes squinted. He couldn't help himself from leaning down to place a kiss on his lips, using one elbow to prop himself up as his other hand cupped his jaw.

He couldn't care less about his morning breath. He was never that person to be picky and make him go brush his teeth before kissing him. And he loved that Louis wasn't that way either.

Louis tangled his hands onto his hair as he turned his head to deepen the kiss, his eyes fluttering shut as he felt the tips of his curls before trailing down to his muscular shoulders. His legs relaxed from locking themselves behind him to slide down to where his feet were pressed against the bed while his legs were spread wide.

Harry didn't miss the light brush of his bulge that seemed to be growing as he rubbed against him, making his palms sweaty because he could feel his own growing.

"Harry," he moaned, pulling away and opening his eyes to reveal dilated blues. He bit his lip as his hand went to his tented front. "I have a bit of a problem."

"I know," his deep voice whispered, leaning forward to kiss him to distract him.

"Do you want to help me? Or should I do it myself." Louis purred, his hand going to grab at his bulge, running the palm of his hand to give himself needed friction.

"I-" Harry paused, pulling apart from him because he was beginning to feel frustrated with himself. He wanted to help him. He wanted to fuck him like before but he couldn't. All he could think about was Liam. "I cant."

He then pulled away from him, sitting on his heels as his hands went to tug at his hair aggressively. "What do you mean you cant?" Louis snapped, propping himself up with his elbows as he looked at him in confusion. His blue eyes went towards his crotch, "You're hard too. I don't understand why you cant."