Seventy Five

I have a question

I have a question. Do you guys think I'm making my book too long by putting 70+ chapters? Because I lost ALOT of readers and im lowkey sad :(
——————————————————

"I don't want to leave him." Louis mumbled as he hovered over Harry's bed. It had been a week and he was finally being released with, of course, a stronger dose of medication which only pissed him off since his current meds were the reason for their fight.

He was feeling very strong mood swings that made him over react. He wished he could tell Harry this so he wouldn't die thinking that Louis hated him.

Harry was still unconscious but his body still carried on with its functions such as body hair that meant the man was sporting a mustache and light beard. It bothered Louis terribly.

If only there was something he could do. Anything. It was crazy that Zayn couldn't do anything and this was magical so the doctors had no way of healing him.

"He'll be fine." Niall's accent hummed as he tried to get him out of the room. "We can come back another time."

Louis pouted as he agreed, stroking the short brunette strands on his head before placing a kiss on his numb lips. He was glad that earlier in the week he removed the contacts that were still covering Harry's orbs so they wouldn't get fused into his eyes.

"I love you." He whispered, wiping at his eyes furiously before following Niall out of the room towards the elevator where he rested his back against the wall while the blonde pressed the button to the desired floor.

"Hey but you must admit he still looks good." Niall hummed, trying to cheer up his friend who kept his gaze on the elevator floor as his hands absentmindedly went to his still bandaged wrists. "Hey. None of that. You promised Z that you would stop."

"Yeah and Harry told me he would never leave me but look at him now!" Louis growled, his hands turning to fists because his medication was giving him terrible mood swings once again. He loved Harry and he knew that it wasn't his fault that he got shot.

He just really wanted to hold him and be held back. Hear the sound of his strange heart beat and trace his finger over the ugly scary on his chest.

Niall's blues softened as he looked at his broken friend who was on the brink of tears, "Lou-" he stopped when the elevator suddenly opened and the smaller man was quickly walking out.

With a sigh, he followed Louis who was standing beside his car with his arms crossed over his chest. As soon as the doors were unlocked, he was climbing in and aggressively putting on his seat belt.