Fifteen

"You two didn't fuck!" Niall bluntly screamed at Louis while the smaller lad blushed into his shoulder

"You two didn't fuck!" Niall bluntly screamed at Louis while the smaller lad blushed into his shoulder. He melted into the couch as if he could disappear from the shouting blonde while he paced his living room floor. "What have i taught you through the years? Where has my information gone?"

"I was in a relationship, you goof." Louis breathed, rolling his eyes at even the thought of Liam. "Ni, i bought panties. I was ready but he just said he was tired."

"You know tired means 'Suck my dick' its code!"

"I don't think so." Louis giggled, running a hand through his feathery hair. He smiled at his mate who was rubbing at his forehead dramatically. "I can try tonight. He is going to be out at his shift and when he comes back i'll just pretend i didn't see him while i'm getting dressed or something."

"Or," Niall hummed, placing his finger at his lips in thought as he looked up at the ceiling. This ought to be good, Louis thought. "You could just be waiting at the door naked and pull out some of that kinky stuff you like."

Louis blushed since he thought that his friend forgot what he told him years before. Before he got with Liam, he was quite a flirt and loved to only tease men who looked like just what he needed.

Louis loved when other men took control. He liked being taken care of and he had a slight Daddy Kink but that faded when Liam mocked him for it during one of his rough nights.

"I'm not going to call him that." He mumbled, gasping when Niall began to make orgasmic faces such as his icy blue eyes rolling to the back of head repeatedly and his mouth hanging open as he repeatedly moaned out, "Yes, Harry! Yes, Daddy! Give it to me!"

"Stop!" Louis cried out, grabbing one of his pillows to cover his tomato red face. He was now questioning ever telling the blonde about his Harry situation.

"Oh, god! Oh, yes!" He continued on, taking the pillow from Louis' face and placing it on the ground before asking, "Do you still top sometimes?"

He playfully began to pretend to thrust into the pillow causing him to blush madly. His hands were flat on the wood floor as he rubbed his crotch against the grey pillow repeatedly, his hips bouncing as he went.

"I only did that three times." The smaller lad replied, "Liam was always the one trying to show his dominance so i barely got chances. I could only do it when he was really drunk."

Niall seized his actions and gasped, standing up quickly. "What if Harry is one of those power bottom types? Or what if he is all tough and manly but just likes to be fucked all nice and deep?"

"Lets stop talking about this." Louis groaned, "I don't know how to do whatever him and I are doing."

"Don't rush into it. Just be calm and take it slow. You don't want to just throw yourself at him." The Irish man seriously stated, taking a seat beside Louis who was biting at his nails nervously. His blue eyes stared at the ground as he weighed his options in his head.

I could just go home and be ready for him in panties and a shirt or I could just let him make his move. What if he takes too long? What if he doesn't even want to fuck me?

"Alright, you have to go." Niall clapped, causing the smaller lad to give him a confused look. "Zayn is coming soon and I want to surprise him."

"Okay," he breathed, slipping on his vans and tottering towards the door. He turned back to see Niall fixing up the couch by placing the pillow he had back where it was and smoothing out the couch. "But you'll answer if i call?"

"Of course," Niall waved off, "We'll have a long chat while Zayn fucks me."

"Bye!" Louis bellowed quickly before he continued, hurrying out the door and down the hall towards the elevator. He stepped in and pressed the button to his desired floor before resting his back against the wall and letting out a deep breath because he hasn't been this nervous in a long time.

Nervous about hooking up with someone that is. He was still worried if Liam would show up at the bar one day when Harry wasn't there and drag him outside for a well deserved beating. He didn't even know where they went wrong.

But i guess thats what all abuse victims say, He mentally noted. He snapped his attention to the opening door to see a couple entering; a man and a woman. They were laughing to themselves, being extremely close together where her nose was pressed against his cheek and his arm wrapped around her waist.

Louis shook his head because he couldn't stand there and think of the 'What ifs' or the 'I wishes' he had to take action. He would have to show Harry that he wanted to be close to him whether that meant dating wise or just sexual partners (which he wished wouldn't happen but he didn't know what would happen after Harry's shift.)

He stepped out of the elevator not long after they entered, beginning his long walk back to Harry's apartment. He kept his head up and had a pep to his step as he walked down the side walk, noticing how there was barely anyone out at this time which was only 4:00 in the afternoon.

Once he saw the building in sight, a blush dusted on his cheeks again. He couldn't help but also look towards the Bar that was merely a few blocks from the building.

I don't want to be that boyfriend or roommate. The person trying to have sex with him. Fuck, what am i?

He rolled his eyes and walked towards the Bar, looking into the tinted window to see Harry leaning against the counter while smiling at a few men who were seated at the counter. His curly hair was pulled back into a bun and his muscles could be seen through the tight sleeves on his black shirt.

Louis bit at his lip at the thoughts rushing through his head; not only sexual ones but the romantic ones. He imagined cuddling with Harry and braiding his hair.

With a sigh he walked away only to be pulled back by his hair towards the alley beside the bar. He gasped as he was pushed against the wall in a way that had him slouching and then cowering under the man with the burning brown eyes and an already raised fist.