Eighteen

"Fuck, Louis," Harry groaned as he pounded into the boy with his hands on his shoulders and his hips slamming into his hole while he bounced in between his spread legs

Louis' blue eyes rolled as he bit at his pillow case. He couldn't even remember how the two got to this point. One moment he was just sleeping on his stomach with his hands buried under the pillow and his legs spread out and then the next, Harry was tugging off his underwear and sliding into him.

Either way he wasn't complaining. Harry was hitting his spot with every thrust.

His hands squeezed at the sheets and his toes curled as the head board smacked at the wall with each bounce off his large bum.

Harry's eyes were closed and his bottom lip was once again being tortured. He knew it was random to wake Louis up just to fuck even though they had just done it for the first time the night before but he had two reasons for the action.

He was having another dark craving and he was horny. The man woke up to have a raging boner and his red eyes immediately went to the knocked out boy beside him who looked absolutely ready for him.

His mouth literally watered.

So here he was at 4:30 in the morning, fucking into a man for the second time that he hasn't even taken on a second date. And he was loving it.

"Harry," Louis moaned, shifting his hips so his knees were pressing into the bed while his blue eyes rolled at the sudden change of feeling as Harry used his thumbs to thread and spread at his cheeks. His face pushed into the pillow with each deep thrust which only made him more turned on. He was never face down ass up for Liam. Always on his back or against something.

Liam was never this spontaneous. And he never cared if Louis was in the mood or not while Harry had spent mere minutes rubbing at his rim and fingering him open.

"I'm gonna come," The taller lad cried out, going harder at the man beneath him as a tingling feeling set in his thighs. He could still feel his dark cravings bubbling inside him but the sound of Louis' sweet moans and the tight feeling of his ass around him was distracting him from it.

He was absolutely shocked at this.

"Me too," Louis breathed, clawing at the sheets again. He was trying to contain his moans but the way that Harry was pushing into him was making him scream.

He released his grip on the sheets to reach back and grab ahold of his cheeks so Harry could just focus on fucking into him.

"Fuck!" His deep voice groaned as he threw his head back once again and let go into Louis with a hard push of his hips. He was connected to him; skin to skin as he collected his breaths with his eyes shut in pure bliss.

Underneath him, Louis had already squirted onto the sheets to a point where he could feel the moist substance on his stomach through his shirt. The two were silent while their chests heaved and fell.

Not a word was said until Harry pulled out of him slowly to watch as his hole dripped with his come. He licked his lips at the sight, his eyebrows raising as he remembered something he had.

"Want to try something?" He asked, smirking as he saw Louis merely nod with a shy glance over his shoulder. "Clench your cheeks." He commanded, leaving him for a moment to go to his night table where he grabbed something he hasn't used in a while.

He came back behind Louis to see that he had complied, stroking at his cheeks to get him to relax before pushing into his abused hole. The man gasped at the sudden feeling, his eyes widening as he felt something stretch his extremely sensitive entrance. "What is that?" He hoarsely questioned, reaching back to feel the jewel at the end which caused his eyebrows to furrow.

"Its a butt plug," Harry simply said, plopping down beside him on his side with his head resting on the palm of his hand while his other hand rubbed at the baby blue jewel. "Don't worry. Its clean."

"I didn't know you were kinky," Louis whispered as a deep blush dusted over his cheeks. He could see that Harry was staring at the curve of his back to his bum while he twirled the plug that made him get slightly hard again.

"You don't know how kinky i can get." He smirked, pushing the plug to watch as his rim desperately clung onto the toy.

"What? Spankings? The whole Daddy thing? Whats next? Ropes and fuzzy handcuffs?" Louis said as a joke but winced as he saw pure seriousness in his features. He swallowed dryly as he looked towards the headboard to distract himself from staring into his crimson eyes.

"You can go to sleep." Harry hummed, pushing at the jewel playfully while he lazily watched himself. "I'll just do this."

"I'm not even tired." Louis admitted, shyly looking over his shoulder once again before saying, "Want to do it again?"

>>

"Louis, you're literally limping!" Niall chirped as he watched his best mate waddle around his living room.

"Niall, i told you. We did it until noon." Louis grumbled, taking a gentle seat on his couch. He was absolutely sore everywhere on his lower half.

The two have done it for a total of five times. And he was aching to be full again. He still had a plug in that made him blush because he never saw himself using something like that.

"Was he good?"

Louis rolled his eyes at the word good. He was amazing. Even after he came time after time he still wanted to have Harry in him. He could still feel his fingers gripping at his hips.

"Why cant Zayn be like that," Niall pouted, earning a groan from his boyfriend as he walked into the room.

"Are you two talking about sex again?" He grumbled, rubbing at his forehead due to his terrible hangover he had from spending the night out drinking with his mates.

"You know it." Niall chirped, frowning as he saw his dark haired boyfriend wince at his voice. "Sorry, baby." He patted the space on the couch beside him and welcomed him into a hug that had him resting his head on the blonde's shoulder.

"Fill me in on what happened." He mumbled, his golden eyes looking from Niall to Louis.

They have always been comfortable talking about personal topics such as this. It didn't bother Louis when Niall had told him everything he said even from before when he was worrying over their date.

"Is he bigger than me?"

Louis blushed as he thought back to a certain drunk time in their past. He was young and Zayn and Niall had just begun having sex so they were curious. Anyways.

"Just a little." He admitted, not wanting to say that Harry was much longer and thicker since he knows of Zayn's ego.

"You know 'just a little' means 'hell yes'." Niall sang, running a hand through his boyfriends bedhead since he had been sleeping all day. "Don't worry. I love your dick."

"Alright, you weirdos." Louis giggled, standing up only to wince at the sudden push at his prostate from the plug. "I have to go. Harry is going to be working late tonight so its my free time."

The three shared their goodbyes and Niall walked Louis to the door, "Give him a good welcome home present." The blonde whispered, causing Louis to roll his eyes and walk down the hallway towards the elevators with a smile on his face.

**
I forgot I put Zayn earlier in the story oops