Sixty Six

Louis didn't like what he was seeing

Louis didn't like what he was seeing. Not only was Harry walking around shirtless so the ugly scar on his chest was visible but he was lounging around with a depressed expression.

He knew that Harry must have been down from seeing his mom but that happened days ago and he was still lounging around.

He made sure the man took his medication which he did so he honestly didn't know what to do to cheer him up. Usually, he would be sucking his dick or riding him but he wanted to be respectful and wait for Harry until he was ready even though the man was horny as hell.

He was rutting against pillows when Harry left to go fulfill his urges. Fingering himself in the shower only to get frustrated since his fingers weren't as big as Harry's.

But he pushed that aside from his thoughts so he could focus on his boyfriend who was obviously hurting.

"Harry?" He called out, watching as he turned his head to look at him with tired red eyes. His hair covered the sides of his face which Louis didn't like because he was honestly looking so sad. "Are you alright?"

His blue orbs glowed at Harry only to be met with cold red ones. It scared him how far gone he looked. His face was completely blank and his gaze was hard which made him more worried.

The curly haired man nodded his head, running a hand through his hair before standing to his feet. "I'm going to go out." He absentmindedly muttered as he stalked out of the room, not sparing the worried man a look as he walked into the room and closed the door behind himself.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows, looking at where the man just was before looking at the time because he couldn't sit around and worry about him. He had to go to work.

>>

Harry was on his last resort. He wanted to leave the woman alone but after he saw her at the fair he just wanted to speak to her. He didn't care that he was annoying her. He wanted to talk to his mother despite how months ago he couldn't careless.

So that's why he was stood in front of the bakery with his eyes fixed on her as she smiled at customers.

I should give her space, he repeatedly told himself but if he did that then that meant that she had time to push him out of her thoughts and then her life.

His phone rang repeatedly in his pocket and he knew it was Louis calling but he couldn't tell his boyfriend where he was because he would try to talk him out of it.

Just go inside. She's about to go on her break. Just ask her to talk. Don't push it.

With a sigh, he opened the door to the bakery. He hated the loud chime that echoed throughout the store making him feel like all eyes were on him.