Sixteen

"L-Liam," Louis stammered as he shook terribly in his stance

"L-Liam," Louis stammered as he shook terribly in his stance. He fearfully looked at his Ex lover only to cower back as his raised fist connected with his eye repeatedly, his knuckles hitting the same spot numerously causing him to already feel the swelling in his eye as he pulled away.

"You did something to him." Liam seethed, one hand going to press down at his shoulder while the other wrapped around his neck tightly. Louis' eyes widened and his small hands clawed at Liam's as he squeezed to cut off the circulation. "I cant find him anywhere!"

"Who?!" Louis frantically screamed, huffing for air as soon as Liam released him. He could still feel his fingers on his skin which scared him because he thought he was over that feeling.

"Anthony!" Liam bellowed, grabbing him by the shoulders and slamming him against the wall a fair amount of times. Steam could have been seen blowing out of his ears if he were in a cartoon. He was so angry. And he knew Louis did it because he was jealous of what they had. At least that's what he thought.

"I don't know an Anthony!" Louis retorted, the air in his lungs being knocked out as he was slammed against the wall again.

"Don't fucking lie to me!"

"I'm not!" He cried out, wincing as another punch came at his jaw followed by a knee to the crotch where he fell down to the ground in a tight ball.

"Tell me what the fuck you did to him!" He commanded, kicking Louis in the stomach until the man was sobbing on the ground and spitting out blood since one of the kicks had went to his mouth.

"I'll be back, Tomlinson." The brown eyed man growled, leaning down to grab at his shirt before lifting him up slightly to be at eye level. "And that Harry guy wont be around so i will make sure you don't forget what i can do to you. Understood?"

Louis nodded softly only to squirm as he received another blow to the stomach. "Yes! Yes! I understand!" He shrieked, curling tighter into his ball on the dirty ground while he heard Liam's Timberlands click against the ground.

>>

"Louis?" Harry called out, throwing his keys carelessly onto the coffee table as he searched for the small man. Once he didn't see him anywhere in the living room, he went into the bedroom only to see the bathroom door wide open and there was Louis sitting on the toilet seat cover.

His head was down but his already dark bruises on his thighs, stomach, and arms were visible since he was only dressed in a pair of dark briefs. He seemed to be wrapping the bandages around his thighs which made him hurry to his side.

"I didn't cut." Louis stated, looking up shyly to match eyes with Harry to reveal a nasty black eye, bruises on his throat, and a large cut on his jaw. He was honestly glad that he wore his contacts because he couldn't afford to replace his glasses. "If you were wondering. He just opened one of my still healing ones."