Sixty Five

"Harry," Louis panted, his back arching off the bed as he fisted the sheets

"Harry," Louis panted, his back arching off the bed as he fisted the sheets. His hair covered his face as his lips spread wide to release the loud moans that rumbled through his sweaty chest. His legs twitched as he tried to close them but Harry was occupying the space between his thighs while he fingered the man while nibbling at his rim.

Ever since he has broken past his mental wall, he has been more than willing to go down on the man who was happy at the attention that he was finally getting.

He had gotten attached to how much sex they were having. It was sickening and sometimes he thought that they had too much sex but that was their dynamic and he was fine with that. Everyone is different.

"Hmm," Harry hummed, nuzzling his face closer to his hole that clenched around his fingers. He pulled away to bite at the inside of his thighs, sinking his teeth into his tan skin to a point where the smaller man was gasping and whimpering for him to stop.

"This should be the last time we do this for the night." Louis sighed, running a hand through his hair to push the matted strands out of his eyes. This would be the third time that the man has woken him up and he was honestly getting frustrated with how sensitive his entrance was now.

Harry wanted to argue but he could see how exhausted he was so he nodded and continued to scissor the man open as he plunged his tongue into his heat. He knew by now he was close so he decided to not tease him like he did the first time and just let him come.

Louis' chest rose and fell quickly as he felt the familiar burning and tingling feeling in his thighs and lower stomach. His dick was aching so he knew that not much would come out which would only make him more frustrated. "Harry," he breathed, his fingers slipping through his long curly locks before tugging sharply at the feeling of his fingers jabbing at his one spot.

His legs bent so his feet were flat on the bed as he rocked himself against the man's hands, not caring that he looked desperate. He actually never felt bad for the way that he reacted around the red eyed man when he knew that if he was still with Liam he would be self-conscious about everything he was doing.

Harry opened him up to new things and allowed him to be himself despite how he doesn't show it at times. He's learned to be himself and to not shut people out. That and he was staying clean. He didn't know how long he was going 'cold turkey' since he doesn't exactly keep track but he'll know when he doesn't feel the need to cut into his skin after a stressful day.

"Yes, right there." He gasped, arching his back off the bed once again before grinding his hips against the man's tongue. He held him in place as he basically rode his tongue, a blush forming on his cheeks as he looked down to see Harry already looking up at him. The man was blurry since Louis didn't have his glasses on but he could see the hunger in his crimson orbs. Which he loved because that made him feel wanted.

The smaller man continued to do what he was doing under he was trembling and groaning through gritted teeth as a few droplets fell from his cherry red tip. He laughed because he was completely dry, making the curly haired man smile and sit up only to wipe at his mouth with the back of his hand before getting up and leaving the room.