Thirty One

Louis smiled as he saw all the people he loved talking peacefully across him

Louis smiled as he saw all the people he loved talking peacefully across him. Well more like Zayn and Niall. Harry was staring off while he took sips from his drink.

"You okay?" Louis asked his boyfriend as he scooted closer to him in the booth. His hand went to his thigh as he squeezed at his jeans. "You look mad."

"I'm not." He breathed, glancing over at the smaller man. His red eyes were hard and his jaw was clenched which worried him slightly. His hair covered the sides of his face but his tattoos were on full view from underneath his see through white shirt.

"You look really good today." The man hummed in his ear, "Makes me want to take you to the bathroom and suck you off right there." His teeth grazed his ear lobe causing the curly haired man to smirk and slip his hand underneath the table to instantly place on top of his crotch.

He could hear the light gasp from Louis' lips as he squeezed and rubbed at his growing hard on which made him as horny as he was.

"Hey, Harry," a smooth voice said, causing him to stop and turn his attention to the couple on the other side of the booth that were watching the two intently. "You've been rather quiet."

He wanted to just leap over the table and strangle the smug bastard but he pulled on an closed mouth smile since he could no longer show off his teeth. "You two just looked so deep in conversation that I didn't want to interrupt." He hummed, ignoring the stinging sensation from his bottom lip from his fangs.

"Well, how's work? Louis tells us that you both work at the bar." Niall smiles, trying to engage into a conversation with the curly haired man.

"Yeah," Harry simply said, nodding his head. He didn't even know why he agreed to this. He'd rather be at home watching some corny movie that Louis would love.

"How long were you there before Louis came?" Zayn asked, making him want to roll his eyes but still pull on a fake smile.

"Two years." He replied, drinking down the rest of the liquid in his glass with hatred in his eyes. The hand that was still on Louis' crotch continued to move against his bulge, making the smaller man blush.

"What did you want to be before you were a bartender?" Niall questions, making the taller man sigh and retrieve his hand from Louis' lap as he fixes his posture in the seat. He could feel Zayn's golden eyes on him and it was driving him insane.

"I wanted to go to college thats for sure," Harry hummed, looking off at the other people chattering at the other tables. Why can they talk so easily? Why do I have to be the one to worry about whether I say the right thing or not?

"I know this is a bit rude by why are your eyes that color?" Niall asked, taking a drink from his glass of water as he waited for an answer. "Didn't you wear those contacts on Halloween? That was like a month ago."