Forty Three

"Are you serious right now?" Harry screamed at Louis who had his arms crossed and his head turned as if he could hide behind his shoulder

"Are you serious right now?" Harry screamed at Louis who had his arms crossed and his head turned as if he could hide behind his shoulder. "Are you fucking stupid or what?"

"You don't have to be so rude," Louis softly said, wincing as he screamed for him to stop talking. His eyes were watering as he took the yelling and scolding.

Harry had found out about his new cuts. He saw the bandages that were a red tint and he has been livid all morning. It was Christmas morning and he was angry.

"You were literally in the hospital twice and almost died." He added, "Why the hell would you keep doing it?"

"Because Its my only way of release." He countered, watching as the taller man ran a hand through his wild hair aggressively.

"Then fuck me! Do something else! Work out! Punch a fucking wall for all i care!" He cried out, narrowing his eyes at the man as he remembered the night before. "What did Liam say to you? You were perfectly fine until he came."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Wow," Harry sarcastically said, a wicked smile spreading on his face as he shook his head. "Okay," he scoffed, walking out of the room to go back into their room.

Louis followed him fearfully because he couldn't let him go outside like that. "You cant leave angry." He stated, gasping as Harry charged at him for a moment before blinking and going back to frantically searching for clothes.

"Why? You're afraid i'll go out and kill people?" He cooed in a voice used to talk to babies or young children. He found it amusing while Louis was genuinely scared. He turned with a shirt in hand, pulling it over his shoulders before grabbing a pair of sweatpants.

"Harry, its Christmas." He pleaded, furrowing his eyebrows when he saw that his words weren't getting to the man. "You know what, fuck it. Leave. Who knows, maybe i'll cut some more and then you'll have to come home to me dead. Merry fucking Christmas." He grumbled, storming out of the room and going straight into the bathroom.

He wasn't going to do it but he didn't tell him just to get his attention like some teenager. He was stating facts that if he did leave, he would feel tempted and probably would have continued to cut into his skin.

He wasn't scared of dying. At one point he actually wanted to. He was only staying because he loved Harry. He loved his family as well but after his mother remarried, he was neglected which lead to him moving away with Liam to this small town where he found the love of his life.

"Louis, i'm sorry." He apologized, knocking on the door. It was stupid of him to react this way because it was obvious the man needed someone. He depended on Liam and look where he was before. He held onto Harry dearly and he loved that because that meant that he was his safe place. The one that he came to. He was his home.

"Please open the door."

Louis creaked it open, peeking at him. Only his eye was visible which made the curly haired man smile because he loved his blues. A dark tint surrounded his light blues which made then glow underneath his long eyelashes.