Seventy Six

Harry gasped as his eyes shot open quickly, his crimson orbs glaring at the white ceiling as he laid on his back

Harry gasped as his eyes shot open quickly, his crimson orbs glaring at the white ceiling as he laid on his back. For a brief moment he was just confused as to what the hell actually happened but then his body was aching as a reminder that some bitch shot him.

But he wasn't healing. Not before at least. At this moment, he could feel his body aching as it healed itself. Which only made him more confused.

He should be dead right now. But he wasn't. Here he was looking down at the man who reeked of nicotine at the foot of his bed while he was passed out with his pink lips spread slightly.

Harry rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, groaning as he moved to sit up which only made the pain worse but he dealt with it while he pressed the button on the remote beside his lap to raise the bed.

Once he was sitting upright, his red eyes were scanning the room and then his opened gown that revealed his bruised chest and a faded white bandage on his lower stomach. Suddenly feeling self conscious, he closed the gown and took a look at his hospital bracelet that had his basic information.

Something wasn't right and it was bothering him. He wanted to feel happy that he was alive and healing but like he said before, something was wrong.

"Mr.Styles?" A soft voice hummed as a nurse quietly made her way towards him, her blue eyes shining at him while her beach blonde hair was tied back into a loose bun.

"Yeah," he croaked, wincing at how rough his throat felt. "How long have I been out?" He coughed, desperately grabbing at the cup of water in her hand. He gulped down the water in one go, his eyes closing in bliss as his throat began to feel slightly better.

"Two weeks."

"What?!" He cried out, startling Louis who sat up quickly. At first the short haired man wanted to apologize but as soon as he made eye contact with the smaller man he was clenching his jaw.

"I'm sorry, Sir. But you seem to be doing better now. I just came to check your vitals and bring you water incase you woke up which thankfully you did." She told him before going to his heart monitor to write down on her clip board.

"I'm so glad you're awake." Louis softly said, looking at his lover with adoration only to receive a glare.

"I'll leave you two alone." She breathed, exiting the room quietly which only left the couple in a tension-filled silence.

Louis let out a deep breath as he stood from his seat, taking the chair along with him as he moved closer to the red eyed man. Due to how he was fast asleep at the foot of his bed, his bags were a light blue tint while his hair was wildly laying across his forehead. "Harry-"