Twenty

Just because :) _____________________________

Just because :)
_____________________________

"Harry? You okay, mate?"

"Harry?"

The curly haired man snapped from his thoughts to pull his gaze from the counter that he had been absentmindedly cleaning for five minutes to look at Louis and Tim who were watching him curiously. "What?" He snapped.

"You okay?" Louis lightly asked, going to place his hand on top of Harry's only to retreat when he took a harsh step back.

"I'm fine." He groaned, stalking off to go outside before he did something he would regret. He was absolutely livid.

He angrily slid his cigarette from his pocket and brought it up to his lips to light it seconds later. He took a strong first pull from the stick, exhaling a large cloud that surrounded him along with his thoughts.

I fucking missed him! He screamed in his head, I never fucking mess up like this!

He couldn't help but raise his fist to crash into the brick wall of the alley he was just leaning on. He punched until his knuckles were bleeding and his chest was so tight he couldn't breathe.

He has never in all of his three years of killing mess up like this. He couldn't think of it as Liam just not being where he had planned he would be; he saw it as his mistake for being sloppy.

He just wanted to get his hands on someone and choke the life out of them. The urge had been in him since the night before so now he was raging from the pain in his side.

Its not like he could fuck Louis to make it go away. He would go too hard on him. Or end up killing him. And he cant kill Louis. Never.

He rested his beaten fists against the wall while he blew smoke from his nose since the cigarette was still burning between his teeth. His false green eyes burned at the wall while he screamed at himself.

He jumped at the sound of the door screeching open to reveal Louis. The smaller man hurried towards Harry to see him in this state, causing his eyes to widen and his hands to reach for his wrists.

"Harry, please tell me whats wrong." He begged, looking up at him with pure adoration. He just wanted to make him feel better. He would do anything.

"Its nothing." He mumbled with a clenched jaw and he spat out the cig and squished it under his boot against the concrete.

"Did i do something?"

"No." He quickly said, shaking his head. "Its not you."

"Then what?" Louis sighed, running a hand through his fringe in exasperation because he just wanted to help him.