Thirty Seven

Louis had stayed up all night with the tv remote as a weapon while he carefully watched the door to the room

Louis had stayed up all night with the tv remote as a weapon while he carefully watched the door to the room. He sat in silence, waiting for Harry to come after him and kill him because he knew too much but he didn't.

The only time the curly haired man got up throughout the night was to go to the bathroom which frightened Louis at first since he had to walk past the couch where he was sleeping and it was pitch black in the room but now he was okay.

Light snores left his lips as he drifted off occasionally but when he heard any slight movement, he was awake and ready.

Harry spared a few glances at the poor man from the crack of the slightly opened door. He continuously gnawed at his bottom lip until he was bleeding due to how he forced himself to stay inside the room and not sneak out and seize the urge.

I should do something for him.

But what if he hates me.

I should just let him go.

The door creaked at the light pressure he was putting on the door knob, causing Louis to jolt awake and Harry to curse at the noise. "Hi," he awkwardly greeted, opening the door since his cover has been blown.

He felt awful as he walked closer to the blue eyed man to see dark circles surrounding his blues. What made him feel worse was the tightening of his grip around the remote.

"Louis," he breathed, taking a seat beside him and placing his hand on top of the remote before removing it from his hold and setting it behind him. "I would never hurt you. I just want you to know that." His red eyes remained focused on his blues as he stared at him from behind his glasses frames.

Louis nodded, not entirely believing him but with the way he was looking at him; he could tell that he meant it.

"I'm going to make you some breakfast and then I have to go to work." He mumbled, tucking a curl behind his ear as he shifted under his icy glare.

"Work?" His soft yet hoarse voice asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned back into the couch.

"What are you? My mom?" Harry joked, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees while he glanced at Louis over his shoulder. He could see the seriousness in his eyes which made him sigh. "I will come home right after my shift. I promise."

Louis nodded, looking forward as his hand went to cover his mouth while he yawned. Harry smiled at the crinkle of his nose and the shift of his glasses. "I'll go start breakfast." He mumbled, standing up with a deep breath.

"I can just have cereal." Louis stated, standing up as well only to stumble a bit as a wave of exhaustion flashed through him. Harry noticed this and grabbed onto him since he was about to fall, placing him carefully down to sit on the couch.

Louis gazed at the curly haired man's hand, almost wanting to flinch away but he was actually missing the warm touch on his skin. The crimson eyed man pulled his hand away awkwardly and wiped his hands onto his thighs to remove the clamminess.