Chapter 18: Dangers of a Wondering Mind

(Quinn POV)

When I woke up I was groggy and disorientated. The light was shining through the cracks in the blinds and I was in a soft warm bed. After opening my eyes I noticed that it was Devon's soft warm bed, but there was no Devon. I bolted upright and got dizzy from the quick action and flopped back down with my eyes closed, waiting for the dizziness to die down.

"You shouldn't move so fast," a soft voice said in my head. I froze and my eyes snapped open again. I have never heard this voice before but it sounded pleasant.

"Who are you?" I asked still a little scared, I was still weary about people being in my head.

"I'm Finn, your wolf," the smooth voice told me.

"And I'm Stan, your golem," another rougher voice chimed in before I could talk.

*****Quinn talking, Stan talking, and Finn talking*****

I was still frozen and was starting to panic a little, "Why are you in my head?" I asked with a slight shake in my voice.

"We are a part of you, we are your other half or in our case, you other thirds," the gruffer voice, Stan, told me.

"We are here to help you," Finn told me.

Finn had a lot softer and smoother voice and he sounded like the more level headed of the two while Stan was more gruff and rash and he seemed like the type of person to lash out quickly.

"Where is Devon?" I asked as I looked around the room for him again.

"Our mate? He just left a while ago. You have been out for a whole day and he only just left," Stan informed.

"Let me tell ya, the moon goddess gave us one fine looking mate," Finn piped in and I could just see him licking his lips seductively.

"I don't think Mother Nature could have done better for us," Stan agreed.

"Why Mother Nature for Stan and Moon Goddess for Finn?" I asked catching on to the names.

"I'm a wolf, so I was created by the moon goddess, and Stan in a Golem, made of stone, and Golem were created by Mother Nature. Makes sense once you realize that they are almost one hundred percent stone," he explained.

"Hey, at lease I came form the earth and not the fucking moon," Stan sassed back.

"For the last time, I'm not from the moon. I'm crated from the light of the moon, like all werewolves. I'm not some alien, and technically you are part moonlight too because we are fused," He explained in an exasperated tone.

"Then you are part earth too. You're not just made of your precious moonlight. You have mud in you too!" Stan said with a snarl, and I could tell he was trying to push Finn's buttons.

"And I have accepted the fact that I'm different, something that you see to not be able to accept! You stone head!"

"Fairy!"

"Mud pile!"

"Flea bag!"

"Pebble!"

"Un pure, no toothed, un loved, de clawed, self absorbed ass hole!"

"Stone brained, blind, endangered, arrogant, hothead, and a sorry excuse of a stone!"