Chapter 32: The Storm

Ok, so some people were confused about this so here is the list of the full pack and all of the mates

Devon (Alpha) and Quinn

Liam (Beta) and Chris

Owen (Delta) and Cooper

Mason and Ryan

Isaac and Eli

Luke and Stephanie

Carlyle and Jay

Adaulfo and Alexander

Now for the chapter!!!

Quinn POV

Waking up slowly I was confused to see grass in front of my eyes and tickling my nose was not what I was expecting, and I definitely wasn't expecting it to be dark outside. I fell a sleep at around nine in the morning and the sun was already setting. My large wolf head lifted from my paws and I let out a loud yawn as I looked around. Devon was sitting on one of the porch chairs with Coda passed out on his lap and drooling all over him. Liam was next to him in another chair with Ox, how was nodding off also, in his arms. Liam was watching Ox fondly and Devon had his nose in a pocket book that had a red fabric cover and the edges of the book were lined in gold paint, making it look majestic.

With another small yawn I stood up and stretched my back and legs before I trotted over to Devon. He glanced up when my nails clacked on the porch wood as he set his book aside with a large smile. Plopping down at his side I rested my head on his knee and closed my eyes as he ran his hand over my head and ears. That felt amazing, especially in my wolves form, but I'll take a good head scratching in any form. Devon's hand pulled back making my eyes flutter open and give him puppy dog eyes, begging him to continue.

He chuckled and patted my head gently before he pulled back again, making me whine in disappointment, "Let's get you inside," he called gently as he stood up with Coda limp in his arms, "Liam, I can take Ox off of your hands. Thank you for staying out here with us," Devon thanked as he grabbed Ox gently. Ox's eyes fluttered open before he leaned into Devon's shoulder. Ox gently grabbed his brother sleeve before he stuck his thumb in his mouth and fell asleep.

Devon kissed both of their heads before looking back to me with a fond smile, "They wouldn't go to bed without you," Devon confessed as Liam held the door open for us and we walked inside the warm house.

"I wouldn't expect anything different from them," I grumbled as I stuck close to Devon while my eyes drooped. I had slept all day but that was the only good sleep I've gotten all month. I was more then happy that this would all be over within the month. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked as I glanced at Devon from the corner of my eye.

Devon scoffed and looked at me with a look that said 'really?' "I know that you haven't been sleeping well this last month, and honestly I think that you would have flat out attacked me if I had tried to wake you up."

"Maybe," I grumbled tiredly as I climbed the stairs slowly as my stomach weighed me down.

Once I was at the top I saw Devon disappear into the cubs room, right next to ours, as he put them to bed. Much to my disappointment I wasn't allowed to go pick out the things for the cub's room but Chris, Stephanie, Eli and Jay were more then happy to do it for me, and I have to say tat they did a really good job. Their room was a pale orange color with two twin beds pushed on opposite walls and a large dresser that they shared. They also had also had a small walk in closet and the bathroom was right across from their room. They had a chest of small, but sturdy, toys that they could paly with in either forms and a large window took up a large part of one wall, giving them a great view of the forest. Ox's sheets were a light gray while Coda had an army green.