Chapter 25: Surprise!!

Hey look everyone, I'm not dead!! Here is your late chapter (- _-ii)

Quinn POV

I couldn't breath.

What had Stephanie said? I'm pregnant? No way, I'm a guy.

"Quinn?" she asked as she looked me over and took a step towards me cautiously.

I was starting to hyperventilate as I took a step away from her and scrambled to open the bathroom door. It's too small in this room, I can't breathe.

"Quinn!" Stephanie shouted, but she only managed to make me more frantic.  Whimpering in fear as I fumbled with the doorknob, and once I couldn't get it open I panicked more and just slammed my shoulder into the door, roughly breaking it down.

I fell onto the floor and jumped to my feet as I started running. I don't know where I was running; I just needed to get away. My eyes blurred in tears as I ran down the halls and bumped into walls in a desperate attempt to get away. I just needed to get away from everything.

Before I realized what was going on I was in a bright room and on the floor again as I ran into another figure. Not caring who I ran into I jumped to my feet again and ran from the yelling voices, I couldn't be around anyone right now, not even Devon. Pounding feet could be heard from behind me as I scrambled to get away. Spotting the back door I dashed for that, but was cut off by Isaac. Since I was running I couldn't stop in time and ran into his chest, as I hit him I bounced off and he reached out and grabbed my arms to keep me from falling and slamming to the ground.

My instincts were on full throttle and I screamed in fear. I still wasn't over my fear of men and I knew me running on fear wasn't a good thing if I was trying to get over it. Isaac released me in surprise and I stumbled away from him to try to run again only to see I was surrounded. No one tried to approach me as I shook and wrapped my arms around my stomach unconsciously.

"Quinn," Devon called softly, my eyes snapped over to him but I continued to shake. "Calm down, I'm here and nothing is going to hurt you."

"I-I need s-some time a-alone," I stuttered as I forced my voice to remain in English and didn't allow anyone to touch me. Finn and Stan were at the front of my mind and I could feel my left eye switching from glowing blue to green, as my right eye remained a regular green as it usually is.

Devon looked surprised as he took a small step towards me, "Quinn," he tried again, "Let me help you," he begged.

Starting to panic again I looked for an escape route. I need to get out of this circle, but I also don't want to hurt anyone. My eyes snapped around frantically, but I saw no exit.

"Stan?" I whimpered in my mind.

"Yes?" he spoke softly, like he himself was trying not to scare me.

"Let me use some of your strength, and Finn, I'm gonna' need some of your speed in a second too," I told them as I thought up a quick plan.

"Only if you promise to calm down," Finn snarled.

I nodded my head yes, once I did Stan pushed farther forward in my mind but let me keep control. Strength filled my body as I angled myself towards Mason and tackled him to the ground, making sure not to hurt him; I just needed him out of my way. Once that was finished Stan retreated and Finn pushed forward as I started running. My legs moved quickly as I ran faster then I ever had before, but since the pack were all werewolves they were on me in a second.

Lunging for a random room I burst through the door and slammed it shut as I pressed my back against it. There was immediately pounding on the door as they tried to open it, but Stan lent me his strength again and I was able to keep the door shut. Noticing the small lock I quickly turned it for another layer of protection. Tears were still running down my face and I was shaking horribly, but at least I wasn't having a panic attack. Once the pounding had stopped I slid down the door so I was sitting as I brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. Sobbing loudly I struggled to keep my breathing regular.