Chapter 1: My Savior...

#4 in Teen Fiction 11/12/2019

05/24/2020:

Guys I have great news! If you love the I'm Only His (Book 1), it was chosen to be on the Lure: Interactive Chat Stories App (https://lure.app/QF8F). If you do not know or ever heard of Lure, it is an interactive chat story app. Meaning you get to choose the next scene/part of the story.

The I'm Only His story will change throughout the Episodes which makes it fun for you all to read. If you are interested and would like to support me and the story, head on over. No pressure of course! I am excited about this opportunity especially to change the story to make it more interesting for you all.

No worries, it will still have the message that abuse in relationships is NOT okay in any form. This story is very personal to me no matter what.

https://lure.app/QF8F

*WARNING: This story contains Attempted Rape, Abuse and Sexual Abuse. May not be suitable for younger readers.

This book is completed but I need to say this. Before you read this story and make rude, ignorant and defensive comments, know that this story is based on past events that happened to me when I was younger. Abuse of any kind happens a lot and it shouldn't be Romanticized like most Cliche books on Wattpad. The main character will go through a lot of life changes that are normal and like any traumatizing event, everyone deals with their emotions differently. The names and some scenes have also been changed.

So if you are expecting for the story to be all Sunshine and Rainbows, then sorry. It is about a normal girl who is trying to survive the events that happen after her traumatic night...

Besides that, I thank you for checking this book out and for my readers who made it reach to over 1 Millions views and counting.

... oh and another thing, Stephen James plays the Gangleader before I get asked in the middle of the book even though his name is all over the book and comments. Also, I DON'T cast any of my Main Female Characters in ANY of my books just in case you want to ask somewhere in the book.

Helena is mainly me since it is my story and my past and though she is described throughout the book I will tell you now... she is Puerto Rican, 4'11, tanned skin, long black wavy/curly hair with curves. Thanks*

August 19, 2020: Edit

They always say things happen for a reason

They always say things happen for a reason. I was taught that growing up and I guess I still do believe that. Just like people cross your path. People come in seasons, some may stay for a while and some may stay for a lifetime. I have been blessed to have real close people by my side that have helped me through things that have happened in the last year. I have even accepted the fact that he came into my life that night that I was not supposed to be there, but I guess it was Fate. If only Fate had passed me by...

Helena's P.O.V.