Chapter 27: What are these feelings I am feeling?... pt. 1

Kane's P.O.V. - Monday morning

Rolling over I see the time is six in the morning. I lay for a few minutes then decide to get up. Not being able to go back to sleep I head to the bathroom.

Turning on the light I close my eyes quickly because of the brightness. Slowly I open them up again then walking up towards the sink.

"I look like fucking crap." I say out loud looking at myself in the mirror. Rubbing my face with both hands guessing I am more tired than I thought. All I did was toss and turn most of the night.

After brushing my teeth, I walk up to the shower. Turning it on to let the hot water steam the bathroom.

Once it is hot enough to my liking, I get in to fully wake up closing my eyes as I stand under the water. I have always been able to sleep well through the night but last night was a different story.

It could have been that I had a lot on my mind. Or just simply because I am missing Helena.

It is very strange that I feel the way I am feeling. Empty and I guess --lonely? It could also be that I have been getting used to having Helena in my bed since she spent the weekend with me. Feeling her body pressed against mine for some reason brings me comfort. The truth is that I have never shared my bed with any female. Whenever I fucked a girl, it would be at her place, the car or wherever we were at. They were just a piece of ass to satisfy my need unlike Helena. Nah, she will be my permanent girl and share everything I have.

I thought that after fuck boy brutally admitted to cheating on her she would be receptive to me. In a way she was not fighting me as much yesterday while we went to the mall.

While there I bought her some outfits that I would love to see her in though she did not want me to spend my 'blood money' as she called it on her. What female does not want her man to spoil her? Apparently, Helena that is who.

I took my time at the mall not wanting to take her home early. I knew she was extremely exhausted since we fooled around all night. Did I care? Absolutely not. I wanted to be around her though her feeling towards me are not mutual. She will eventually change her mind.

Dropping her off she noticed that her parents were not home. It seriously pissed me off that they would leave her alone for the weekend. What if something happened to her and I was not around? That is why I was glad that she asked to stay with me. Even though I would have kept her with me regardless.

With hesitance, I left her home alone and made my way back here to finish taking care of business then going to bed missing my Princess.

It is hard to believe that I miss her as much as I think I do. When I was younger, I made sure I stopped myself from feeling or caring for anyone else besides family. Feelings made people weak and being in love with someone can be used against you. I avoided liking or even falling in love. So, what is it that I feel for Helena then?

I know for a fact that I am attracted to her. Her curvaceous figure turns me on when my hands explore every inch of her. Her plump pink lips that I like dominating each time I kiss her makes me want to never stop.

Her long curly black hair that I like to fist in my hands when I want to guide her body and bring closer to me makes me want to do things that would be rated XXX. The way her soft caramel skin tastes when I kiss her body puts me on overdrive and the fact that she is still a virgin...makes me want her even more.

Just thinking about tasting her and feeling her makes me hard. I need to get out of this shower, get dressed then go surprise my princess so I can take her to school.