A/N: Please Read...Important...

"This is Not Goodbye" by Sidewalk Prophets in above Media picture...just in case you guys want to hear it...

5/20/2016

My wonderful and amazing readers. I'm sorry if you were all expecting an update, for that I apologize tremendously. I need to share a few things with all of you that has been on my mind and heart for a while...

I came across wattpad because of my daughter a few years ago by accident. Because of my curiosity I checked it out and began to read different stories for a few months until I decided to write my first story which was a Colin Kaepernick Fanfic. As some of you have seen my profile, I have a few stories with him in it.

When I was younger I used to love to write Poems and make stories up, it was an escape of things that had happened and were happening to me...especially during the time I was in an abusive relationship at the age of fifteen and so one.

After a year, I decided to start writing other genres of stories which I didn't think would go too far. At one point I felt like quitting my writing all together because I felt discouraged. It was only this February that my stories began to pick up the pace and I for some reason decided to start this story.

Maybe it was my conscious trying to help me cope with something that happened so long ago...even though my life has moved on and I am happily married with four kids, I still do have flashbacks and bad memories of my abuse and other bad things that have happened.

I am Christian, so I believe that the Enemy is trying to drag me back to that time that I have left behind, leaving my pain and hurts at my Father Jesus' Christ feet and alter. I also believe by opening up my past, I could not only heal myself, but help others that may have gone through it, going through it and all together just avoid it. I am not a counselor, though I've been told I should be nor am I always right. No one is perfect, I could attest to that.

My Faith through the years have kept me together, though I know I am not worthy, yet God forgave me and still forgives me for my wrong doings. 

I write my stories to help others and to teach a lesson, I know they are fictional but some parts in my stories are actually real...my life was like a Lifetime Movie...Drama for so many years until I decided enough was enough...

I want to thank each and everyone of you who took and take your time to read, vote, comment and message me about this story and my other ones. I never really felt that I was a good writer, I just always wrote from the heart and placed myself as the character, so thank you for thinking that I am...

So, with all this being said with tears and a very very heavy heart I am truly sorry to let you know that I am going to stop writing for a while...

I'm at a point in my life that I need to step back and re-analyze my life and what God put me here for. I've been Blessed with being a stay at home mom for fifteen years. Being able to stay with my children while growing up has been amazing and sad since they are teenagers now, except my five year old who will be starting school in the Fall. My husband has been Blessed with a great job and God has always provided when we were not financially stable.

It may be age, but I have been an emotional mess, especially today. It may be because I'm still mourning the death of my grandmother who had raised me, my great aunt passing away a few days ago, or the fact that I have so much that I need to do to organize my life...maybe all of them and other factors...

I want to be the best wife, mother, friend, confidant, Christian and human being I know I could be and I want that for all who read my stories and for those who have befriended me. I may not know you personally but you are all in my heart dearly.

I don't know how long I will be gone from my writing, I will most likely write another chapter of "I'm Only His" and then stop, depending on how my mind is. 

Do know that I need this mental break...and who knows...my writing may get better!

I probably will check in once in a while and read some stories. I will read the ones you guys have asked me to read when I get a chance also. You can message me if you want...I don't want to completely be out of your lives...ya know, cause I love you guys! But if you need advice or even want to check up on me, I would love it...I will check up on you also, especially the ones I have made a friendship with.

Again, I really want to thank all of you for your sweet, kind, encouraging and funny comments...I always look forward to them and it always makes my day when I read them. If you make a comment, I will try my hardest to respond, I always do...

Again my dear wattpad readers and friends, this isn't Good Bye...just a see you in a while...

Please stay SAFE and have a Blessed and wonderful day, week, month and year...though I don't know how long I will be away, but you get my point...

Love you guys lots and don't forget me (wink wink...hahaha)

Bye, Nenerh1