Description of "I'm Only His...(Book 2)

A/N: 06/06/2016

Hello guys...hope everyone is doing well. I am so far. Just Celebrated my husband's Birthday this past weekend and watched "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" with the sexy Stephen Amell...in 3D! I was happy.

Anyways, I decided to be nice and give you the Description of the Second Book. A reader's comment pissed me of by calling me a Bitch in my book "The Heir's Young Mistress" today and it had me writing. So I hope you like it. It may change because I can only write 2000 words, but I kinda already have the story planned out...and no, I haven't started writing it yet so sorry. You guys are going to have to wait!

Also, I was wondering if you guys can help me with Book covers since I am CLUELESS on how to make them. If you can help me out PLEASE inbox me. I would like a picture of Stephen James of course looking bad ass or his usual serious sexy self...just himself on the cover...I don't cast females as my female characters so please no females on the cover! Thanks guy and hope you like the description...I may give you guys the Prologue...we'll see how I feel.

I couldn't believe he had the nerve to come over and tell me what he just told me. Did he think that I was stupid or naive? After everything that has happened these past weeks. I thought there was a mutual understanding between the two of us...he would leave me the hell alone and now here he is.

It took me weeks to get him out of my system. I cried myself to sleep broken from what he had said and done to me. Why couldn't he just see that I didn't want him around?

**I stood there with my back away from him. I couldn't look at him not after he hurt me. How was I supposed to believe anything that came out of his mouth?

"Helena. I'm...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" taking a step closer. The heat of his muscular body penetrated my cold skin.

"Leave, just...leave me alone. I can't take it anymore. You broke me. Don't you get that?" whispering the last part.  

"I did. Please..." 

"Don't, your words don't mean anything. You don't mean anything." I wanted him to hurt as badly as he hurt me.  

"That's not true. I know you don't mean that. You want me as much as I want you." his breath lingering in my ear. 

"Don't flatter yourself. I hate you. I.Don't.Want.You." hissing as I turned around to face him.  

He pursed his lips and I knew my words cut deep. I wasn't going to be nice anymore. Kane made sure that part of me was gone.  

Silence filled the room. It was suffocating me just like he was and right when I was going to turn around he grabbed me slamming me to his hard chest. 

"Too bad, cause I want you." smashing his lips on mine he kissed me hungrily as if his life depended on it.  

I tried pushing him away but I couldn't or simply I just didn't want to. Did I want him after what he's done? Lifting me up he walked us to the bed laying me down slowly. Pulling away he took his shirt off then kissed me again.

"I want you. There's no one else I want more than you. Let me be your first and last."  

I didn't know what I was thinking or if I was at that moment, but I wanted him. I couldn't deny it. 

"Take me. I want you to make love to me." letting the words come out making him smile. Without another word he kissed me softly. 

"I've been waiting for you to say that to me for a while. I will make love to you until the sun comes up baby." then took my shirt off with everything else. His body pressed against mine. 

"I love you Helena and I always will." as he entered me taking my virginity just like he always planned too.** 

He made sure that he took it slowly with me. Stopping to make sure that I wasn't in pain and when I adjusted to him I moaned in pain and pleasure. 

His thrusts were gentle. "God you feel so good." the huskiness of his voice sent chills down my spine. How could I let him take the one thing I held valuable?

He kissed me deeply while going in and out, after a while our bodies became in sync. His hand cupped the side of my face staring deep into my eyes, want and lust apparent in them. "God you are so beautiful. I love you Helena...I f'ing love you so much." then continued making love to me all night long like he had told me.

I made the decision to give myself to him. Did I hate him? Yes. Did I forgive him? Yes and No. Will I give him a chance? I really didn't know.

But all I really knew was that I will never be the same Helena Rodriguez that was assaulted twice, broken twice and held hostage physically and emotionally by the one and only Kane 'The Ripper' Cruz...

...and if loosing my virginity to get back my revenge for all the pain he caused me? Then so be it. He may have been kicked out of Hell, but I will make sure I sent him back...

Well guys hope you liked it...like I said, it may change but you guys get the point...again, have a good summer and Congratulations to those who Graduated!

Until I write again!