Chapter 36: I will not leave her alone... pt.1

Kane's P.O.V.

We have been in the hospital for the past five hours. After Donovan and Jimmy realized there was something wrong with Helena, I wrapped her up in the bed sheet and rushed her out of the house with Donovan and Jimmy behind me.

"Where is your car, Donovan?" I yell as we went through the door.

"Over here." running towards his car me following behind.

Reaching his car he unlocks it, opening the back door so I can sit with her. Turning around I look at Ace who is smirking. "Ace."

Looking at me he turns serious. "Take care of the bastard who tried to rape Helena. I will text you later."

He nods his head then looks at Helena. Not liking the way he keeps staring at her I get inside the car holding her tightly to my body.

Peeling out Donovan speeds out making it to the hospital in fifteen minutes. Getting out of the car I rush in through the Emergency entrance. "Someone help me!" shouting getting the attention of a few nurses who run up to us.

"What is going on?" one nurse asks looking at Helena then at me.

"My, my girlfriend, I think she was drugged and raped."

Nodding her head, she motions another nurse who walks up to us with a gurney. "Lay her own. How long has she been unconscious?"

"I am not sure. I was not with her. I found her in bed half naked with a guy on t--..." my explanation cuts short not wanting to replay what I saw. Just talking about it makes me want to go back and keep shooting Ryan until he is unrecognizable.

"Okay." in understanding she says checking her heart rate. Calling a few more people over they wheel her away from me, so I follow them.

"You need to stay out here." putting her hands up to stop me.

"I want to be there with her." There is no way I want to leave her out of my sight.

"I am sorry, you cannot go back there. We will make sure she is fine. I will come back out when I have information." She then goes through the double doors leaving me standing worried about my princess.

"Kane." hearing my name I turn around and glare at Donovan.

"What.the.fuck.happened?" gritting through my teeth.

"I -- I told you. Jimmy came up to me telling me that Helena felt dizzy then passed out. He then took her to his room. Until he told us that he did not see her laying down when we barged in." he runs his shaky hands through his hair.

"So, you are telling me, that Helena and Jimmy where together and she passed out? That after I specifically told you to keep her in your sight -- meaning not leaving her -- my girl not only was with Jimmy alone but was fucking drugged. Then almost FUCKING RAPED?" shouting I grab the collar of his shirt slamming him against the wall.

"She, she was not out of my sight. I was dancing next to them."

"Dancing? They were dancing together? If they were dancing next to you, then why did you not see her pass out?"

He stares into my eyes gulping. "Because they left somewhere else." he says lowly.

I nod my head in understanding. "I see. So, not only did you not do what I asked. But you let her leave the room -- to God knows where -- passes out, then Jimmy lets you know that she is in his bedroom. You of course did not bother to check on her because if you would have, you would have known she was not in his room but the fucker who drugged her was ready to RAPE HER!" slamming him against the wall one more time. I swear if he were not my flesh and blood, I would put a bullet in his head.