Chapter 9: Pissing him off...

Thanks so much to my wonderful reader HiraMuhammad for making me a cover without me asking! I so appreciate it! Love it!

Helena's P.O.V.

After Ethan had left for his meeting, I stayed in the classroom crying for a while. I couldn't help but cry. I cried for everything that happened and will happen from now on. Feeling cheated out of the happiness that I will have with Ethan and for my future.

I know nothing about Kane except that he is a sociopath and a murderer. How could he think that I can just give up what is important in my life just because he wants me? How is that normal? He could have any other girl, so why did he choose me to torment?

After going to the bathroom to wash my face I then make my way to my locker to get my things. The game is not until 7 pm and I have enough time to go home, rest then be back for the pre-cheerleading practice which is for 5 pm.

There is hardly anyone in the halls since it is Friday making it quiet around the campus. Just a few kids and teachers who stay behind to finish assignments or had meetings and things for the school.

Making my way out of the building I decide to take the city bus having again no choice. Thankfully the stop is in the front of the school thankfully and I do not have to walk far.

When I get the stop there is no one waiting. As I sit down on the bench, I hear my cell ring. Opening my bag to retrieve it, I realize it is not my personal one. It is the one Kane had demanded I always have. Sliding the screen open I notice I a few text messages from Lucifer himself. I decide to read them.

"I am picking you up after school and you better had broken up with your fuck boy!"

"Donovan told me NOT to bother picking you up...are you fucking SERIOUS!?? YOU BETTER BE THERE!"

"Princess, you better return my text messages before I punish you when I see you!"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU HELENA? I SWEAR IF I SEE YOU WITH WHAT'S HIS FACE NOT ONLY WILL I KILL HIM, BUTI WILL ALSO MAKE SURE YOU WATCH!!"

Widening my eyes at the last text I hold back the tears throwing the phone back in my bag. What is his problem? Why can't he just leave me alone?

Realizing that he might be around I look from side to side. I need to get out of here before he finds me. Grabbing my things quickly, I get up when I notice a black SUV pull up abruptly. Oh crap!

The passenger door opens reveling a very pissed off Kane. Trying to make a run for it he grabs me from behind by my waist. Damn he is quick.

"Let go of me!" yelling and thrashing in his arms. Ignoring me he just carries me to the car throwing me in the back seat, him following in.

"What the hell is wrong with you. Let me out!" continuing to yell I pull the door handle desperately, which I know is stupid since he always had the child lock on. It is worth a shot.

"Drive." he says calmly making me look at who he is talking to.

Catching me off guard when his hand goes around my neck slamming me back on the seat hard.

"Oww." whimpering when I feel his grip around my neck. The act causes me to automatically put my hands on his hand to pry it off except it is no use. Kane is too strong.

He does not say a word. Then again, there is no need to when his cold steel gray eyes spoke volumes. Kane is mad, and he will punish me like he said in the text.