Chapter 7: I had to prove my point...

06/26/2017:

This is a PRE-WARNING for the annoying comments this Chapter has been getting because some readers have nothing better to do than Complain!

THIS IS A 3rd PERSON P.O.V. Chapter

YES, A 3rd PERSON. SO before you comment "I hate 3rd person and/or why did you write 3rd person...". Know that this is MY BOOK and I chose to write it in 3rd person, it isn't the END OF THE WORLD... end of discussion.

If you don't like it, then DON'T READ IT. This series is on the 30th Chapter in the second book and I have to keep coming back to this book and read the Comments on how much YOU HATE 3rd person. So, PLEASE STOP YOUR COMPLAINING and MOVE ON!!

Thank you and you have all be pre-warned! I will DELETE any rude comments and if you didn't read this A/N, then that's your fault!

A/N: 08/05/21

Chapter has been Edited to First person.

Helena's P.O.V.

Morning came and went. Ethan picked me up for school and the whole time I tried not saying much to him. He knew there was something wrong, I just kept telling him how tired I was because of the bad dreams that kept me up for most of the night. It was not a lie. All I kept dreaming was Ethan dead in different ways. Who knew the way Kane would do it if it came down to it?

All morning my mind found ways to tell him. Maybe telling him the truth will make the breakup go easier, sparing us both from heartache. However, if I do tell him then he would immediately tell my parents and insist they go to the authorities. Or worse, even tell his dad who is the D.A. of the city. Knowing I could not come up with the truth I had to lie. Lie about the lie for the reason for ending things with him. It is too stressful.

Now walking hand in hand with Ethan to the cafeteria, I had an uneasy feeling in my gut. I have had it all day and could not explain why. Surveying my surroundings, I feel as if someone is watching me. Glancing at the corner table of the cafeteria my gut feeling was right. There sat the five guys that I had seen on Tuesday after school walking up to Kane and his crew, 'the bad boys' as they are known here by everyone.

They watch me intently then glared at Ethan as if they were ready to jump him. Taking notice of their murderous glare I let go of Ethan's hand quickly.

"What is wrong babe?" Ethan asked next to me.

Still staring at the group, I glance over at Ethan who has his eyebrows furrowed.

"N-- nothing I-- I was going to grab money out of my bag to pay for lunch." Stuttering and hoping he will not notice those guys staring at us.