Chapter 2: Back to school...

Helena's P.O.V.

"There is no use in fighting it baby. I get what I want and what I want is to fuck you."

"You're going to suck my dick while Darren over here fucks you senseless."

"Hey, hey. It's alright Princess. You are safe now! No one will ever touch you like this again. I promise. If not, they are dead."

Feeling myself stir from the nightmare I was having I wake up with a jolt regretting my quick reflexes. "Ahh, that hurts." I grunt putting my hand on my forehead feeling a headache come on. I was having flashback from what those guys did to me and about the guy who I think saved me.

"Helena! Helena! You're awake! Are you alright? How are you feeling?" glancing in front of me sits Tatiana wearing a worried expression on her face.

"I have a headache and feel like I've been run over by a truck." I tell her honestly, my body feeling sore.

Bringing me into a tight hug she sooths my back "I am so, so, so sorry Helena. I did not mean to leave you alone. It's that I met this really cute guy -- which I don't even remember his name now because I was so buzzed and --." cutting herself off I pull away shaking my head. I knew she had left me for some guy.

"Helena, please forgive me." she begs.

"Tatiana, you left me alone in a strange place with drunk people after you promised me you wouldn't. I don't blame you for what happened, but..." standing up I sigh looking down at her. "I just don't know if --."

"If you can forgive me?" she asks frowning. I nod my head in agreement.

We stay quiet for a while then sit back down. "How did I get back here in your house?"

"Andre carried you in after --."

"Did he find me?" I ask curiously cutting her off. I could have sworn I saw someone else holding me before I passed out.

"Umm, no. Some other guy did and from what Andre told me, he beat the crap out of those two bastards who almost attacked you."

Almost? "Tatiana, they didn't almost attack me. They did even if they did not actually penetrate me. They sexually assaulted me. They were close until someone came in."

"I know. I -- I just didn't want to remind you of what happened Helena."

"Tatiana, I will never ever forget what they did to me." No matter how much I will it to.

The long weekend comes and goes, and we are back in school. After waking up in Tatiana's room Sunday, I went home and pretty much stayed in bed on Monday. I ended up having a big bruise on my left cheek and when my parents saw it, they freaked out. I had to lie and say I fell on Tatiana's house steps. They bought it knowing I have done it before. Now I just hope my boyfriend believes me.

Stepping out of the school bus I make my way inside the school. Tatiana always drives me back and forth because I do not have a car. Hence not having my license yet. I will be turning eighteen in a few months, so I decided to wait until then.

Plus, I was not in the mood to spend my morning with her. I guess a part of me is mad at her for ditching me and I did not want her to continue to beg me for forgiveness. So, deciding to act immature and childish, I am going to avoid her today at all costs.

Heading straight to my locker I greet some of my friends that are in the hallway. You can say I am a bit quiet and reserved not considering myself that popular even though I am dating a jock.