Chapter 22: Cum for me princess...

*Warning...may contain a bit of sexual content in the first part of the Chapter so be warned...*

Helena's P.O.V.

My mind protests while my body refuses to listen as another orgasm is about to irrupt. This bastard is seriously going to be the death of me if he continues his 'foreplay' as he calls it.

"Ka-ne, plea-se." Stuttering like an idiot trying to hold on to the little dignity I have left for the day. After so kindly letting me know that he will kill my loved ones if I do not follow his rules, Kane went down on me three times making me cum each time. I tried to fight it, but like the trader my body is, I failed. Now being the fourth time, I am beyond exhausted, and it seems like the more I beg him to stop the more he enjoys himself.

"Please what princess? You know you want to cum all over my mouth. Do not hold it in baby. Let it go." His husky voice says, and I swear if I were any other girl that he has not put in the situation he has me in, I would find him sexy. Which I do not, I just can't.

"Kane. I -- I can't..." Pleading for the hundredth time feeling my walls tightening once more. God, I hate feeling so vulnerable. How he can just hijack my body doing as he pleases when he pleases. If this is going to be a repeat occurrence, then just kill me. Except that option he so happily took away from me with his threats. To think I saw a small amount of humanity in him last night and as quickly as it came it disappeared.

I had noticed the panic in his voice when I came back from getting something to drink. He seemed startled not letting go of me the whole night. Every time I would shift in bed he did also. Even when I tried to get up to use the bathroom, he would not let me go until I told him I would pee on him. Of course, he followed me. Though I do not know Kane too well, I know enough to fear him. However, this is another side that I have not seen, and I am afraid that I would not want to see it come full force.

"Cum for me princess. You taste so fucking good. Mmm..." His tongue continues to lick and suck on my very sensitive clit and with one last lick I come undone.

"Ugh, Kane!" I let out cussing at myself. How can I say his name?

Laying there panting, I try to control my breathing. Sitting up on his knees, he looks down on me. Licking his lips, he smirks. "Fuck you taste so good baby. I cannot wait until I am so deep inside of you princess. Balls deep that you will be screaming my name louder than you were now."

Dipping his body, he crashes into my mouth kissing me hungrily. Tasting my juices on his lips I try not to throw up in his mouth. "You taste yourself princess? You taste so sweet and pure." He tells me too tired to respond so I just let him finish.

He begins to grind on me. Taking my hand in his pulling it down to his hardened cock. "You feel this, Helena? This is how fucking hard and turned on you have me." Pulling his underwear down my eyes widen at the size as he places my hand around it.

"Kane, what are you --?" Confused and scared I start to ask when he cuts me off.

"I want you to feel my dick in your hand and see what awaits you later. Jerk me off baby girl." His command full of lust.

He lays down next to me while I sit there not knowing what to do. "Your face expression right now is priceless. Do not worry baby, it is not like I am asking for a blowjob. Yet." Winking he smirks pulling me over his chest while I straddle him facing his cock. "Now I will have a better view of my pussy when I eat you out while you play with my dick."