Chapter 12: Kane 'the Ripper' Cruz... pt.2

Kane's P.O.V.

I have been known to be ruthless, arrogant, heartless, fearless and psychotic most of my life. I admit that I thrive being called all that and it boosts my ego to be feared by those around me. Even those who do not know me, just to see them avoid my gaze or cross the street when they see me coming towards them gives me a satisfaction that I cannot describe.

I am used to people giving into me. The way they coward away with their tails between their legs so I would spare them any repercussion I choose to hand out just because. I do not bullshit when it comes to my deals or run my crew. I run the biggest one in this state and because of me, it keeps growing.

I love the power I feel when I get my way, who wouldn't. To know that at the age of twenty-one I have people of law and authority in my back pocket and in my disposal. I was not lying when I told Helena I would not get charged for 'kidnapping' her a few days ago. I could kill ten people in front of the police station, and they would not even blink. That proves how I own them. Even if I do get charged, I have lawyers and judges who I control to make sure I never see the inside of a ten-by-ten cell ever in my life.

I run this city and state. I get what I want, when I want and there is no one who will say, do or think of stopping me from that. They either give it to me willingly or I take it by force.

So, why is it that she gives me such a hard fucking time?

Sitting on a chair across from her I watch as she wriggles, pulls, tugs and screams profanities at me while I sit there and stare at her stubbornness. She has been at it for the past hour, and she has not given up. At first it was amusing to watch her face expression when I pulled out the hand cuffs chaining them to my bed post. I then pulled out rope tying her feet to the end so she would be lying flat on my bed. I must admit that she looked sexy as fuck restrained like it was some Fifty Shades of Grey erotica sex scene that women were going crazy for a few years back. My sister would not shut up about it. I was even thinking of getting some sex toys to scare the shit out of her to see what she does.

"Are you going to stop princess?" I ask irritated. I need her to just give in and realize that she is mine and needs to listen to whatever the fuck I tell her.

"STOP?! STOP?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I WILL NEVER STOP TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM YOU!" She screams pulling harder on the cuffs. I notice that her wrists are red with a bit of blood around them.

"If you do not stop, you are going to cut your wrists sweetheart. I would not want a nasty mark on your beautiful body unless it is me marking you with my bites." I smugly say to her making her stop what she is doing to glare at me.

"You will not lay a hand on me or leave your mark on my skin! I will not let you! I will NEVER EVER let you! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! GO TO HELL KANE! I ONLY LOVE ETHAN! Why the hell are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you? We do not even know each other, and you just think you can come into my life and destroy it? In a week I almost got raped, you kidnap me, threaten the guy that I love, kill the guys that almost raped me in front of me, kidnap me again, then force me to end things with Ethan. How can you think that I WOULD EVER WANT YOU?" She bellows.