Chapter 2

Teenage Dirtbag:

Chapter 2 

The bell rang and I got up to collect my stuff. Everyone rushed out the door but of course it took me a bit longer. In the mean time the new kid got up, as if he was taking his own sweet time. As I rushed I suddenly dropped one of my pens on the floor in between both of our chairs. It clattered to the ground. I was just about to kneel down to pick it up when he did the same. I backed away as he claimed my pen. I reached out for it but instead of handing it to me he twirled it around his fingers.  

"Can I have my pen" I asked.

 "For sure." He said with a grin. He placed it on top of my desk.  

"Thank you." I said the words stretched out putting sarcasm within.

  "Don't mention it."

I turned around to leave when I heard.

 "Hold on babe." I stopped.

 "Babe?"

"Can you show me my next class?" He asked. 

"Babe?" I repeated. He looked at me confused. 

"Yeah?"

"Firstly, don't call me 'Babe', I'm not your babe; I'm no ones babe!" I said.

He gave a sly smile.  "And secondly?" He asked. 

"Hurry up or I'll be late!" I snapped. He smirked. 

"Gladly" he slung his bag over his shoulder and followed me out of the class.  As we walked down the hall, I could feel everyone's eyes on us. More like the girl's eyes on the fact that the new eye candy is with me. Ugh you pathetic kids, grow up!

 "What do you have anyways?" I asked him.  

"Um..." He showed me his schedule.

"Oh English...wait...I have English."

 "Oh, well it looks like we're in the same class again."

"Oh joy."

 He followed me up to the fourth floor. "I didn't get your name." He suddenly said. "Unless you'd like me to call you Ms. Doyle?" 

"No thanks. My name is Katherine" I replied 

"I think I'll call you Belle" he said.

 We approached the classroom door.

"Why? I just told you my name's Katherine."  We walked in and I took my seat at the front. 

"Well, cuz your incredibly beautiful," he whispered hovering over my desk. "And you just met the beast."    

There was a gleam in his eyes. He held my gaze for a lingering second before taking the empty seat right behind me. I bit my lip slightly, something I tend to do when I'm nervous!