Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

The lunch bell finally rang and I got up to pack my things. That's when Bonnie, one of my closet friends, came from the back of the room where she was seated, to my desk.
"Hey sweet cheeks! Where are we going for lunch-" she stopped mid sentence, eyes wide as she stared at something over my shoulder. I looked at the direction she had her gaze fixed. Of course she was staring at Harry. "Oh hot damn!" she mouthed to me. I rolled my eyes. I took her wrist, pulled her out of the class and into the hall. "I saw you walk in with him, but I didn't get a look at his face. He is one hot guy!" She said to me.

Just than Anna and Caroline came to us running down the hall. The rest of the goofs of my cliche.
"Guys I heard there's a new student!" Caroline said.
"Okay stop" I said.
We formed an unknowing circle in the middle of the hall making it seem as if we were some conspiring group, just whispering to each other.
"He's really not that great!" I said.
"I heard he's trouble!" Anna added in. "Bad trouble!"
" I like trouble!" Caroline chimed.
"Oh Care you should see him up close!" Bonnie squealed.
"Ugh!" I groaned.

Suddenly we all hushed up as we saw him finally coming out of my English room. As he passed us he looked over us all. All four of us were watching him. He gave us a corner smile while his eyes skimmed us up and down (as if rating us) and then continued walking.
"Damn!" Bonnie and Caroline squealed as he left.
Anna and I rolled our eyes.
"Oh come on guys! You have to admit he's hot!" Caroline said.
"Not saying he isn't, just saying he's not right!" I said.
"Not right is perfect!" Bonnie laughed. "Did you talk to him?" Caroline asked Bonnie.
"No but he talked to Kat." She replied. "Lucky!" Caroline wined.
"Well screw them, Kat, you stay clear of him! I don't like him!" Anna said. "Neither do I. " I added.