Chapter 52

Chapter 52:

I woke up the next morning to the chirping of birds and ...light snoring? I turned my head carefully to the right to comet face to face with Harry, his eyes closed and his mouth slightly ajar. His arm was slung over me, holding on to my stomach tight while his legs were tangled with my own. I craned my neck to my left to check my clock which read six thirty. I couldn't help but smile as I turned back to him, all the memories of last night coming back, causing me to blush. So this was Harry Styles at his calmest. He looked like a small child. Honestly, you would never be able to tell how much weight he held on his shoulders.

I let out a quiet yawn and tried to squirm away from his grip. In return Harry pulled me closer into him. Great. There was no way I was getting out of his iron grip. "Harry" I whispered. Be grumbled in response. I rolled my eyes. He wasn't letting me go anytime soon. Instead I placed my elbow on his bare chest, hoisting myself up so I was just hovering above him. My hair spilled around his face, clearly irritating him. He wrinkled his nose but his eyes remained closed. I childishly blew on his face, giggling at the low groan that came from his throat.

"Belle" he mumbled but kept his eyes shut. I blew on his face again. This time his eyes opened, his eyebrows furrowing, as he looked up at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down against him.

"What are you doing?" He asked me, raising a brow. Our lips were inches away but I held back...with much effort. His mouth pulled up slightly into a smirk as his green eyes scanned me.

"Well you wouldn't let go of me so this was the only way." I smiled.

"Not happening." He said, tightening his grip.

"Harry!" I grumbled in a hushed tone, squirming.

"Hmm, so quiet? You were screaming my name so loud last night, what happened?"

"Oh my god, stop!" I tried hiding my face in the pillow, away from him so he couldn't see me blushing! But he held me in place on top of him.

"I was surprised your brother didn't wake up. He must be one deep sleeper." He continued.

"Harry!" I smacked him. He chuckled rolling me over so now he was the one on top. He looked down at me.

"You look good in my clothes." He evaluated. I had on his white t-shirt.

"Thanks" I said rolling my eyes once again. "Now get off before-"

"Kat??" Nate's voice suddenly came from the other side of the door. I froze. Harry looked calmer than ever.

"Oh. My. God!" I whispered.

"Hey, you up yet?? Kat, I need my head phones, I left them in your room." Nate called.

"What are we going to do?!" I hissed.

"I can go open the door." Harry suggested simply.

"I will cut your legs off styles!" He laughed.

"Kat! Open up!" Nate yelled impatiently.

"C-Coming" I stuttered. "Get off Harry!" I whispered.

"What's the magic word?"

"Please!!"

"That's well mannered but not what I'm looking for." He said teasingly.

"What do you want?!" He looked at me a bit longer and than it clicked.

"Uhh..." I was a bit stunned.

"Kat?? You okay? What's taking so long?" Nate called.

"Kat, you okay? What's taking so long?" Harry mimicked. I gulped.

"Kat?" Nate said.

"I'm coming!" I looked at Harry. "I-I love you!" I blurted out.

"Sorry what was that?" He asked.

"I love you." I said again.

"Who's you?"

"YOU HARRY!" I sucked in a breath. "I love you Harry Styles." I finished. He smiled.

"I love you too." He replied giving me a kiss.

"Now get off!" I said rolling him off me. I quickly jumped off the bed and darted for the door.

"You might want to put on some pants" Harry suggested. Shoot! I realized that all I had on was his shirt. The hem covered half my thigh. He waited on the bed smiling. There's no time for pants! I grabbed Nate's headphones off the top of my desk and unlocked the door, opening it only a crack.

"Here" I said handing them to him. I hid the lower half of my body behind the door.

"Thanks?" Nate said looking at me suspiciously. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah"

"What are you wearing?" Of course he'd notice!

"A shirt" I shrugged.

"Is that my shirt or something?"

"Uh, yeah" I nodded quickly.

"But I swear I don't have a shirt like that..."

"Are you done Nate? I'll return your shirt later." I said impatiently. He arched his brow.

"Alright, alright! Keep your pants on!" I cringed at his remark.

"When you get down, let me know. I don't wanna face Aunt Jenna alone." He said more seriously. I nodded. He turned and left. I quickly shut my door and turned to the bed where Harry still lay calmly. That calm face of his pissed the shit outta me!

"Go!" I said pointing to the window.

"I need my shirt." He said nodding to me. He stuck out his hand. I rolled my eyes and ran into my closet. Stripping it down. I put on my shirt and a pair of jeans, throwing his shirt to him. "Now say the magic words" he said, rolling the shirt over his head with ease.

"Get out before I throw you out!" I said sternly.

"Your going to throw me out?!" He said suddenly running to me and tossing me over his shoulder. I tried to muffle my squeals. Suddenly there was another knock on my door. We both froze this time.

"Oh, and I forgot to say." Came Nate's voice once more. "Morning Harry."

"Oh my god!" I breathed. He knew this whole time?!