Chapter 5:

Teenage Dirtbag:

chapter 5:

"You're lying?" I asked in disbelief.

"Nope" Bonnie answered. I looked at the others who were still staring at him.

"Okay guys don't let him see that your staring him down like hawks!" I said annoyed.

They all casually looked away in a different direction. Bonnie kept her watch, while she played around with her cup so it seemed as though she was looking a me instead of over my shoulder at Harry.

"Wait, now Eva took his hand, she's trying to get him to look at her and not you! Oh my god is this really happening!" Bonnie laughed into her cup.

"What do you mean?" Caroline asked, poking at her salad trying hard not to look.

"I mean he had his eyes on Katherine's back while Eva was saying something, she realized he wasn't listening, this is too funny!" Bonnie explained.

"Okay he's clearly not interested Eva! Go find someone else!" Caroline said.

"As if she can hear you." Anna said rolling her eyes.

"But he's clearly interested in Kat, ...or her pink bag, either one" Bonnie said referring to my pink back pack that was beside me. "He just took his third glance at you!"

"Who cares!" I mumbled.

"Who cares about what?" Came another voice from our right.

It was Nate, my very loveable yet hate able brother. He gently pushed me aside taking half my chair and started digging at my fries.

"Do you mind!" I said annoyed.

"Nope, so who are we talking about here girls?" He asked.

"That new kid, Harry!" Caroline said. "He is damn fine!"

I could sense Nate's shoulder droop down. He always has a secret thing for Caroline and hearing her say that must have stung.

"But he's clearly interested in your sister! He's been eyeing her!"

Nate turned and got a glance at him. I smacked him on the arm.

"Don't look!" I said annoyed.

He took a long 10 second read on him and them turned around back to my fries, stuffing his mouth.

"I don't like him."

"Thank you!!" Anna said almost immediately "these people have been gawking over him since the first day he arrived!

"Hey!" I complained!

"Even your starting to fall for him." Anna said bluntly.