Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

"Kate!!! No freaking way!!" Bonnie squealed.

"Okay it's not what it seems" I tried.

"What happened to staying clear or him? Do you guys even listen to me anymore?!" Anna yelled.

"Okay guys, listen."

"Your such a hypocrite!" Caroline joined in.

"Is that why you were late last night?" Nate asked.

"If you guys would just let me explain." I tried again.

"Who the hell is Belle??" Will asked.

"Okay stop!" I yelled. "Caroline ditched me and so instead of walking alone, he offered me a ride and I took it, that's it!!"

They all looked at me as if they weren't buying it.

"Oh brother!" I said exasperated.

"Nope, your brother ain't buying that crap either." Nate said. I glared at him.

I sat down in English now. Harry came into the classroom, and as he went to his desk he made sure to give me a sly smile.

"Harry, are we still on for Thursday night?" I heard one of the girls, Rebecca, ask.

"Oh, sorry babe, but I really can't. Maybe tonight?" Harry answered.

"For sure!" oh god she sounded so desperate. Why were girls just throwing themselves at his feet. And he clearly didn't show any respect for them. Our teacher walked in.

"Okay, here is you final summative. You must write a dramatic Shakespearean dialogue as if you were in the play itself. You must pick two characters and have a conversation between them. It must be relevant to the plot and it must contain hints of dramatic irony and traits of the chosen character. It's a partner assignment. Which means it also must have your partners chapter behind the thoughts." I immediately turned to the back of the room, glancing at Bonnie. "I'll be choosing." Mr. Johnson suddenly said, taking me by surprise. " So Rebecca with Ken, Katherine with Harry..." My heart stopped.

What?! I slowly turned to look behind me and just as I suspected, there was his evil grin.