How You Meet (Tyler)

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!" I say as I wake up and jump out of bed.

I can't believe today is finally here. I've waited months to go to this concert. Its my first concert and I'm lucky enough to see my favorite band, Twenty One Pilots. I got the tickets for my birthday and was so excited I literally screamed. I start searching through my closet trying to find something good enough to wear to such an important event. I finally decide to wear my black goner t-shirt and a pair of black skinnies with black converses and my skeleton and alien earrings.
//skips to standing in line\\

I'm standing in line with my best friend and this guy walks up to us and gives us passes to meet Tyler and Josh after the show. I'm so excited I start jumping up and down and screaming. My friend does the same thing. Once we finally calm down the line starts to move and before we know it we are in the concert. As we enter we see the stage and run as fast as we can to the front. I'm so happy we got good tickets! The show finally starts and the intro to Heavydirtysoul starts to play and I scream at the top of my lungs. Then I see Tyler walk out onto stage with his black tank and red beanie and I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. Tyler has always been my favortie, although I still love Josh. I just can't believe that I'm actually in the same place as him. I speed rap along with Tyler and I realize that this is the place I'm meant to be. Here in the crowd with thousands of other fans, screaming and yelling, and feeling alive.

//after the show meeting tøp\\

I'm so nervous I'm afraid I might pass out. My friend and I walk up to Josh and Tyler and I immeadiatly start to cry. Tyler and Josh then group hug me and Tyler whispers in my ear "Please don't cry." "I'm sorry, I just can't believe that this is real." "it's okay don't be sorry" They finally stop hugging me and I wipe the tears off of my face and then I see that Tyler and Josh are looking at me with a concerned look on their faces. "I'm fine I promise" "okay" they both say in unision. We take some pictures together and go sit down to talk. They then ask us our names and I say "My names Y/N" "That's a beautiful name" Tyler says and I can feel myself blush. I then tell them how thankful I am for their music and how much it has helped me through a stage in my life when I was depressed and even suicidal. As I say these words I feel tears start to well up in my eyes but I don't let them fall because I told Tyler I wouldn't. Tyler then says "I know how that feels, I'm so glad that we have helped you. That's what our music is about, helping people. So just remember stay alive." Right before we have to go Tyler, Josh, my bestfiend, and I group hug. Then as I walk away Tyler comes up to me and says "Hey, I just wanted to say that I think you are a incredible person and that your really beautiful and if you ever need someone to talk to you can talk to me." he then hands me his number in a folded piece of paper. I take it and then hug him one last time before I leave and whisper in his ear "Thank you."

And that was how I met the person that would change my life forever.

I really hope you enjoyed it, it's my first imagine. Please leave any suggestions you have, thanks!