How You Meet (Josh)

I'm laying in bed staring at my ceiling listening to music. I'm so bored. I sit up out of bed and see my skate board leaning against my closet. I haven't skateboarded in forever. I look at it my clock and it says 9o'clock. Oh well, at least no one else will be there. I quickly grab my skateboard and head out the door to the skate park.
//skip to skate park\\

I finally arive and see that no one is here so I start riding my skate board. I ride for a long while and then decide to do a trick so I build up speed and hit a ramp and go into the air, but I land wrong and fall flat on my face, I try to catch myself but I end up just scraping up my hands. I then hear someone running towards me. I look up and see that's it's JOSH FRICKIN DUN. He then says "are you alright? That was a pretty nasty fall you just took." I'm speechless for a moment from the shock of him being right in front of me. I then say "Yeah I'm fine, just injured my pride a little." He chuckles a little and then helps me stand up. I wince in pain, Josh then turns over my hand and I notice that it's scraped up pretty badly. "Here let me take care of that, I'll be right back." He then runs off and before I know it he's back with a first aid kit. "Hey, I just wanted to say thanks." I say, "For what?" "Well for one, I wanted to thank you for being so nice and helping me and for two I wanted to thank you for being in such a great band." "Oh so you listen to my music?" "Yeah twenty one pilots is my favorite band." "Well I'm the one who should be thanking you, I'm glad you like our music." "Your welcome." I then look at Josh and he is smiling and looking at me. "What?" I say "Nothing it's just I can't believe I met such a beautiful girl in a skate park at 10o'clock at night." I feel my cheeks turn red and then I say "So why are you at a skate park so late at night?" "Well Tyler and I just got finished with a show and he fell asleep so I decided I would skate some since I don't get to that often, plus since it's night I can think about stuff while I skate since I thought no one else would be here, but luckily you were here." I smile and say "Yeah I'm glad you were here." He then gets a piece of gauz out of the first aid kit and pills a pen out of his pocket and writes his number and hands it to me "Here you go, you can text me anytime." "Thanks." he smiles and hands me the gauz. I take it from his hands and put it in my pocket and then he says "Would you like to go out sometime?"
"I'd love to."

I hope you liked it, don't forget to like and comment thanks! :)