You Help Him Write A Song (Tyler)

I'm sitting on the couch watching tv and I hear the sound of a ukulele, Tyler must be writing a song. I walk upstairs and see Tyler sitting on the bed with the ukulele in his lap and he's writing on a note pad.
"Whatcha writing?" I say
"I'm writing a song for Josh actually." he says with a laugh
"Well that's nice."
"Yeah, he's my best friend, so I thought I could write a song for him."
"What have you got written so far?"
He picks up his ukulele and starts to sing
"I don't care what's in your hair I just wanna know what's on your mind, I used to say I wanna die before I'm old But because of you I might think twice."
"That's really good Tyler."
"Well that's only the chorus, I haven't really got much else done."
"Do you need some help?"
"Yeah that would be great babe."
"Okay let me look at what you've written."
I pick up the note pad and read some of of the lyrics Tyler has written down.
"How about when you say "I need to know that when I fail you'll still be here,"  you could say "cause if you stick around I'll sing you pretty sounds and we'll make money selling your hair."
He thinks on it for a second and then sings the verse, after he sings it he says
"That's really good Y/N, I like it."
He kisses my cheek and then starts to play. I sit and listen to Tyler sing, after he finished I hear a knock at the door.
"Oh, I texted Josh telling him to come over, is that alright babe?"
"Of course it is!" I say as I walk downstairs and open the door.
"Hey Y/N!"
"Hey Josh, Tyler's upstairs, he has something he wants to show you."
"Okay, thanks."
"Your welcome."
I can't help but smile as I hear Tyler start to play for Josh, I hope one day every one has a friendship as great as Tyler and Josh's.