Netflix And Literal Chill (Tyler)

Im standing in the kitchen with Tyler. I decided to come over because I had nothing to do today. "Do you wanna watch Netflix and chill?" "Umm Tyler, you know what Netflix and chill means right?" "Yeah it means sit and watch Netflix." "I think you should look up what "Netflix and chill" means babe." Tyler gets out his phone and begins to type. Then his face turns really red and he says "That's not what I meant." "I know Tyler." I say with a laugh. I grab two coffee cups from the cabinet and make some hot chocolate. "Can you get me the whipped cream please?" "I sure can beautiful." I turn around and get whipped cream sprayed all over my face. I wipe it of my face and smear it all over the side of Tyler's face. We both laugh and then I grab the marshmallows and start throwing them at him. "Food fight!" Tyler yells and begins to get whipped cream all over the place. We chase each other around his house getting marshmallows and whipped cream everywhere. We eventually end up in Tyler's bedroom and I tackle Tyler and say "Ha, I win." "Is that right." "It sure is." I then take the whipped cream from Tyler's hand and spray it all over his face. Tyler wipeds the whipped cream off of his face and says "I'm gonna get you back for that." "Id like to see you try." "Oh I will."

I hope you liked it. Thanks :)