You Relapse (Tyler)

*Warning*:this has self harm and mentions of suicide, please don't read this if it will bother you in any way

I'm laying in the bathroom floor with the blade in my hand. Its glistening with blood. I'm crying and my tears are falling upon my skin. I can't do this anymore, no matter how hard I try I can't help but doubt myself. The only reason Tyler is with me is because he feels sorry for me. He doesn't love me and no one ever will. Just as those thoughts form in my mind I get a text from Tyler saying that he is here at my house. I don't text back. I just sit in the floor. I look up at the bathroom doorknob and make sure it's locked. I don't want him coming in here. I hear a knock on the door "What do you want?" I say. "Y/N Are you okay what's wrong?" "I can't tell you Tyler, I just can't." "You can tell me anything, you know that Y/N." "You don't mean that Tyler, the only reason your with me is because you feel sorry for me." "Y/N, that is not true and you know it, I'm in love with you and I always will be. I'll love you no matter what." I stand up and unlock the door. Tyler walks in the bathroom and see's what I have done I start to cry again and I say "I relapsed Tyler, I'm so sorry." I fall on my knees and cry he takes my blade and flushes it down the toilet. "Don't cry anymore Y/N I'm right here." I tell him everything, how I wanted to die and how I thought that he didn't love me and that I felt like no one ever would. He sits quietly and listens to everything I say. He wiped the tears from my cheeks and gets the blood off my arms and he says "No matter what I'll always be here, don't ever forget that."

I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks :)