Netflix And Literal Chill (Josh)

Josh came over today, we haven't really been doing much, just spending some quality time together. I've walked upstairs to grab my phone and when I come back downstairs Josh has built a blanket fort in the floor in front of the couch. I laugh and say "What in the world are you doing?" "Whatching netflix, duh." he chuckles. I walk over to where he has made his fort and say "May I join you in your fort?" "Only if you can guess the password." "umm, password." "Y/N, this isn't elementary school." "Is it, I love you Josh Dun?" "Well that's part of it." "What do you mean?" "Well the other part you kinda have to perform an action." I think on this for a moment and then I lean closer to Josh and kiss him, we end up kissing for alot longer than I expected. After we finally break away he says "I think I can let you in now." "Oh so you only "think" you can let me in." I say with a laugh. "That is correct." He smiles and let's me in to his fort. He has put 2 chairs side by side and put a blanket over them. Josh puts his arm around me and he says "So what do you want to watch?" "American Horror Story!" "Great choice." We end up binge watching the whole first season, it was the most fun ive had in a long while.

I hope you liked it. Thanks :)