He Takes You To A Special Place (Tyler)

"Hey Y/N, can I show you something?" "Of course you can Tyler." "Okay, put on a jacket cause we'll have to go outside." I grab my jacket from the coat hook in the closet and put it on. Tyler grabs my hand and we walk outside. Its nightime and the moon is full, shining a pale glow upon us. "Where are you taking me Tyler?" "A place that is very special to me." We walk along in silence. Not the awkward kind of silence but the silence where you are comfortable to be in the presence of another person and not feel like any words need to be said. I look at my surroundings and see that we are heading towards the treeline. We walk into the trees and continue on for a little while. It seems that there is a path worn on the ground, like someone came through here regularly for a long while. We finally end up in a small clearing by a creek. Tyler sits down on a fallen tree and I sit beside him. "Is this the place?" I say, "Yes, I used to come here to get away from everything and to question myself and everything I believe. I would scream at the top of my lungs and no one would here me. I've always felt like this place was comforting and that I could always be myself here, even though I did spend many sad times in my life here." "Is this what you sing about in trees." "Yeah, it is." I lay my head on Tyler's shoulder and look at the stars up above me. I can see why Tyler chose to come here to get away. "Thank you for bringing me here." "Why are you thanking me?" "Because you shared a very important part of yourself with me and I feel like if you do that then you must really trust that person, so I am saying thank you for giving a piece of yourself up to be vulnerable and giving it to me."

I hope you liked it. Thanks :)