Snowy Day (Josh)

I'm hiding behind a tree in josh's backyard. We are having a snow ball fight and I had to take cover so that I wouldn't get snow thrown at me. I hear Josh walking towards me. I get out from behind the tree and start throwing snowballs at him. I run out and start to run away, but I'm not fast enough. Josh tackles me to the ground and says "Your stuck now Y/N." I grab snow and shove it right in his face. "Not anymore!" I tell as I run away. "Your gonna pay for that!" he says with a laugh. We run around his house for about 30 minutes. We both get so worn out from running through the foot of snow that we both just lay down on the ground. After about five minutes of silence Josh rolls on his side and says "Do you want to build a snowman?" "Yes!" We get up off the ground and start making the snowman. Josh works on the bottom while I make the snowballs for the middle and tøp. As Josh finishes the bottom I have made the middle and the top of the snowman. We stack them on top of each other and i grab sticks for the arms while Josh goes in and grabs the hat and nose, along with everything else we need. I stick the snowman arms on and Josh adds the rest. "I think we made a pretty good snowman Y/N." "I agree." he kisses my cheek and says "let's go get some hot chocolate babe." "I think that's a good idea." We walk inside hand in hand.

I hope you liked it. Thanks :)