Night Out (Tyler)

I walk through the front door and throw my purse down, I just got off work and I'm super tired. I walk upstairs and go into our bedroom and on the bed I see a short black dress and a note laying beside it. I pick up the note and read "Put this on and meet me at "our" place. Love Tyjo ❤"
I smile to myself, "our place" is this little restaurant that Tyler and I go to all the time, we go there so often we've just started calling it our place. I quickly change into the dress and see that it fits me perfectly, I decide to fix my hair and do my makeup a bit more than usual. I look in the mirror at myself and I actually think I look quite nice. Tyler and I really haven't had a night out in quite some time considering he's been so busy touring, I'm really excited to spend some more time with him. I walk downstairs, grab my car keys and head to my destination.
      When I arrive I notice that there aren't any cars outside the restaurant like there usually are. I walk inside and see Tyler sitting at a table in the middle of the restaurant and I notice that he is the only one here, I walk over and say "Where's everyone at?" he looks at me and says "We have the whole place to ourselves." He then stands up and pulls my chair out for me, I sit down and look around the restaraunt, the lighting is dim and romantic. I look back at Tyler and he says "You look so beautiful tonight y/n." I can't help but blush and smile. A waiter then comes to take our orders and then he scurries back to the kitchen. Tyler then says "There's something I've really been wanting to ask you." I have an idea of what it could be, but I say "What is it?" He motions for me to stand up and then he gets down on one knee, and pulls a small box out of his pocket. I can't stop smiling and I feel happy tears start to roll down my cheeks. He then says "Will you marry me y/n?" I can barely get the word out im so happy "Yes." He stands up and I hug him as tightly as I can he kisses my forehead and when we pull away he puts the ring on my finger, I can't believe this is real. I can't believe that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with Tyler Robert Joseph, and I couldn't be happier.