Night Out (Josh)

Josh is driving me to an unknown destination and I stare out the window to try and guess where we are headed. Josh decided we should have a night out since we haven't seen each other in a while because he has been on tour. I decide to stop guessing and just wait and see. Josh is holding my hand as he drives and he has the biggest smile on his face. I love joshs smile, I love how his eyes get all squinty when he smiles, I love everything about him. He turns to me and says "So how is my amazing girlfriend doing tonight?" "I'm doing quite good except I would really like to know where my amazing boyfriend is taking me." "Patience you'll know soon enough." I sigh and stare out the window again, after about 5 minutes we arrive at our destination which just so happens to be Dave & Busters. I turn to Josh with a questioning look and he just smiles and grabs my hand. We walk through the doors and are but with lots of bright lights and sounds of game machines, I've never been here before so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. We walk over to the counter and ask for tokens Josh gives me some and I run in the game room. We and up playing ski ball, using the claw machine and playing a few other games. Josh ended up winning me a giant teddy bear! We had a great time and I definitely want to come here again.

*sorry this chapter wasn't that great, but Stay Alive frens |-/ *