You See Your Ex (Tyler)

Trigger warning:*mentions of an abusive relationship*

Tyler and I are out grocery shopping, we walk down each aisle and scan for the things that we need, then I hear a voice behind me. Its a familiar voice, one that I never wanted to hear again. It was him, my ex, he used to abuse me and I'm so scared, I thought that he was gone. As soon as those thoughts enter my mind he turns and looks at me, I stop like a deer in headlights. He walks over to me and says "Your still as slutty as I remember." he has an evil smile on his face and I just stare at the floor in shame. He grabs my wrist and says "Look at me when I talk to you, you little whore!" I lift my head and I feel tears start to well up in my eyes and I feel his grip tighten on my wrist, I wince in pain. He then says "Does that bring back any memories? I hope it does because id do it all over again you bitch." As soon as these words come out of his mouth I see a fist fly and I close my eyes, but I don't feel any pain, I don't feel his hand around my wrist. I look up and see Tyler standing over him and he says "Dont you ever touch her again!" Tyler then turns to me and says "Are you okay Y/N?" I nod my head and I look down to see that Tyler's knuckles are bruised, he might have broken his hand. I then look down at my ex and see that his face is covered in blood, Tyler must have broken his nose.  Tyler grabs my hand and we walk away leaving my ex lying bloody in the floor.

Authors note: so the heavydirtysoul music video came out and id like to hear what you guys think, I thought it was amazing, plz comment your own thoughts and feelings, I'd love to hear your opinions, Stay Alive frens |-/