You Get Sick (Tyler)

I'm laying in bed and I can barely sit up out of bed without feeling like I'm going to pass out. I've been laying in bed for two hours probably. Tyler has texted me but I haven't got the strength to get my phone off of my dresser across the room. I hear the front door open and I hear Tyler yell "Y/N! Where are you?" it takes all my energy to yell back "I'm in my bedroom." I hear Tyler climb up the steps and then I see him standing in the door way. "Are you okay Y/N?" "I'll be okay Tyler, don't worry about me." He puts his hand to my forehead and gets a concerned look on his face. He then runs down stairs and comes back in holding a package of crackers and a bowl of soup. He walks over to me and lays then on my nightstand, he then walks into the bathroom and grabs some medicine out of th cabinet and gets me some water. "You really don't have to do this Tyler." "Yes I do, your sick and you have no one to look after you." " Well thank you." "Your very welcome beautiful." he sits down on the edge of the bed and hands me the medicine and a glass of water. I take the medicine and lay the glass on the nightstand. Tyler then hands me the soup and says "Here you should eat something." "Okay." He kisses my forehead and grabs my phone from my dresser for me. I take it from him and turn it on. I have 10 messages from Tyler. I look up at him and he says "I was really worried about you." "It's okay Tyler, I like that you care so much." I kiss his cheek and put my bowl back on my night stand and say "Will you come cuddle with me?" "Of course I will." He climbs under the covers with me and I place my head on his chest and fall asleep to the sound of his heart beating.